cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9230 Shortcode texting block. Msg 1051

SOLVED
Journeyman

My Rumor touch always receives this message when I try to do shortcode texting: (I didn't type it all out because I saw other people have had this same problem)

"Message Failed. Shortcode may have expired... Msg 1051"

(I didn't type it all out because I saw other people have had this same problem) It had never been blocked and I know it's not expired. I'm trying to use Mobile Bank access and this is really bothersome. How can I enable shortcode texting again?

-Zoe

339 REPLIES
Master

Re: 9230 Shortcode texting block. Msg 1051

We would need to see if your premium short code messaging service is blocked.  We can do this for you.  Private message a Sprint Tech for further assistance.  Click Communities at the top, scan the right column of the home page for avatars.  Hover over one and look for a Sprint logo just below the picture followed by "Sprint Tech."  Click that avatar and "Send a private message" on the right.  We will gather your Sprint information in private. 

Message was edited by: tomdeaver

Journeyman

Hello I am having this same problem.  Could you possibly help me as well?

Hulkman,

Send me a private message and once I get a message from you, I will reply back to you to get more information.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

exact same problem here... =(

Journeyman

Same problem here. Can you help?

I called Sprint Sunday and was told that nothing is blocked for me, yet I stil get this error message EVEN after texting 9999 to allow the number I texted and getting a message that the number i texted will now be allowed!

Bahnster,

Private message me and once I hear from you, I will reply to gather more infromation from you.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue.

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem.  When I attempt to send a message to a shorcode, I receive the following reply from 9230: "Shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting may be blocked on your account."  Premium texting is allowed on my account and I have sent the text "allow all" to 9999, but I continue to receive the error message.

I will be glad to assist you DLF_64,

Please send me a private message and I would be glad to unblock short codes for you or check to see why you may be blocked.

Ray