cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5 red blinking mobile light

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave 2.5 red blinking mobile light

I have wireless internet. Sprint told me, that the Airave may not work. However my niece has the same company as I do and she already had the Airave 2.5 for awhile. No issues. She sent me pictures of the Airave with all the green lights on and her phone signal bars all lit up. Mine did work for a few hours with great results. Now the mobile light blinks red and then turns green for ten seconds or so, then all the lights go out and it starts all over again. What did I do? I did a reset, then a factory reset and still have the same issue. If it did work once and my niece's is still working it should work, correct??

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Airave 2.5 red blinking mobile light

DH1CH1dell,

Thank you for the post. The Blinking red mobile light means that the airave is not ready for service.  The fact that it keeps resetting and starting over could mean that there is a problem with the internal software or the gps is not able to acquire a signal lock with your particular unit.  What I would recommend would be to call Advanced Airave Tech Support at 866-556-7310. 

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

All is good. My Airave is up and running and the lights are all steady green. I hope it continues. For now, all is good including the signal strength on all our phones.

Wizard

DH1CH1dell,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm glad that the Advanced Airave Tech Support team was able to assist, they are great!  Please enjoy the service and let us know if there is ever anything further that we may assist with.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.