cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2.5

Journeyman

Airave 2.5

I Have a few questions regarding the Airave 2.5. The 3g in my area,(Wyomissing PA, 19610) has been very spotty lately especially in my house. and in my man cave in my basement i cannot make phone calls or send text messages. I know that the airave 2.5 boosts the 3G in the surrounding area and that's what I plan to use it for. But because its using 3G does that mean we need to attach it to our existing phone plan. If so, how much does it cost? And this last question might sound stupid but will a new model with 4g be announced any time soon? Thanks again!

2 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Airave 2.5

mrmarktwain,

Those are some great questions. No it doesn't mean you have to attach it to your plan. It is it's own line and doesn't affect anything on your existing phone plan. Before I can answer how much it costs, do you already have one? Or are you looking to get one? As for a 4G Airave, I would love to see that but don't have any information on it at the moment.

I also checked your area 19610 and there was an issue with 3G but has been fixed. Is this something you are still experiencing?

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Airave 2.5

mrmarktwain

Thank you for reaching out to us on Sprint Community, if you need additional assistance let us know. If we do not hear back in 48hrs we will consider the case resolved.

David S

Sprint Social Care