cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I to understand that Sprint DOES NOT have 24 hour Technical Support?

Journeyman

Am I to understand that Sprint DOES NOT have 24 hour Technical Support?

Cant make call, and cant reach sprint. There office is closed? I chose the option that says trouble with phone or internet. The recording says my call will be answered in less than 30 seconds, and the I get a recording saying that the office is currently closed.. This cant be possible.. Is this true, or are they experiencing issues?

Tags (4)
17 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Am I to understand that Sprint DOES NOT have 24 hour Technical Support?

magicsean26 -

Thank you for posting. I am so sorry for the delay in my response. I can assure you that our tech support is 24 hrs. They are on the other side of the building from me. Were you able to get your problem resolved? If not, please let me know. And I am here if you have any other questions as well.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Bull crap! I tried to call tech support just now because the Sprint network went down (I dial *2 and get Verizon Device Activation and AT&T Activation, intermittently). Calling from a landline phone, the "Tech Support" option was an automated "service" which happily - even giddily - informed me that "most problems can be solved by turning off my device and restarting it" :-D. After waiting for the stupid thing to "wait for me to do so", I kept selecting menu options that guided me straight in to "Tech Support", where "someone would help me". After that I was told that the offices are currently closed and to please call back during normal business hours.

THERE IS NO 24 HOUR SPRINT TECH SUPPORT!

I've been a Sprint customer for almost 14 years - I'm seriously re-considering my loyalty at this point. What a joke.

Wizard

OneZero8 -

Thank you for your post. I am sorry you were not able to reach tech. There could have been an issue with the automated service. Try calling 1.800.927.2199 Option 2. Tech Support is 24 hrs.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Bull. You are a liar, Kitty. Tech support is NOT 24hrs. Quit lying to people via the forum.

If you're not lying, PROVE IT.

Journeyman

ONEZERO8, THERE IS AN OPERATOR ON THE PHONE WITH ME PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM LIARS PS ..IT IS 11:20 PM RGHT NOW

Journeyman

THERE WAS A CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE ON THE PHONE WITH ME AS WELL, BUT IT'S ONLY 9:30PM ON THE WEST COAST.

TRY CALLING *2 OR ANY OF THE TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS AT ABOUT 3AM AND SEE WHAT YOU GET ON THE OTHER END OF YOUR CALL.

THERE IS NO 24 HOUR TECH SUPPORT!

Wizard

OneZero8 -

I am sorry you feel that I have been misleading. If you have tried the number that I provided and did not reach a person, I will look into it for you.

If you need additional assistance let us know.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am trying to get customer service right now and all I get is the office is closed, please help

Highlighted
Journeyman

The recording just said office hours are 6am-12midnight central