cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barberton Ohio hardly any network! What's going on?

Journeyman

Barberton Ohio hardly any network! What's going on?

I haven't hardly been able to send or receive text messages, call out or receive calls.And when I do get a call out there is a bad connection. What is going on?

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Barberton Ohio hardly any network! What's going on?

I am having the exact same problem in Barberton. I called them and they said oh you are in a good coverage area. I told them when Isend a text people get multiple same texts. Theywont even give me an airrave. Said you have to pay for them now. Well its time to say goodbye to sprint and go back to verizon.

Wizard

kandtb -

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry for the delay in my response. I am not showing an outage in the area but there are some planned upgrades over the next few months. Let me get a closer look in the area because there are many towers in the area. Can you please tell me your cross streets? Also, have you tried a PRL & Profile update recently?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am between state St and 5 th st se on Robinson ave. I have done the prl and all updates. My signal strength is 118 dBm and that's outside. I can't use this phone unless I am two blocks down the street. So frustrating. And Sprint customer service will not do anything. They need to come out and check the signal. I am almost always going back and forth between roaming. But it won't roam long enough to call out.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.