cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to mobile data.

Journeyman

Cannot connect to mobile data.

I've had my new HTC ONE since Saturday. Was able to connect to mobile data without any issues. However, there was an update to my phone last night and I have not been able to connect to a reliable network since the update. I live in the Northeast Ohio area. Anyone else having issues? Is sprint aware and making updates?

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Cannot connect to mobile data.

ad6200,

Oh no, this is definitely no good! I want to help so that you can use your new device to the fullest. I looked up the Northeast Ohio area and do not see any open outages. I would like to look more into your area and see what’s going on. Can you please provide you major cross streets and zip code? Also what update did your phone go through please?

Thank you,

*Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hello Sara,

I'm not sure what update it was exactly. I thought it was weird since the phone was 2 days old and thought it should have been up to date upon purchase. My phone automatically restarted after the update. I'm not sure if that helps. I am by E 9th and Lakeside, zip code 44115. Thanks. Any help will be appreciated because this is frustrating.

Journeyman

ad6200,

Thank you for the responce. I do see that your specific area is having an outage with provisioning. Since you phone did a reboot after updating it would need to re-provision afterwards to get the data back up. The ticket is estimated to close within 24 hours but is subject to change due to outside factors. In the mean time are you able to manually go in and update the data profile? Let me know if that pushes through or you get an error.

Thank you,

*Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thanks for your response Sara. Yes, I have manually updated the data profile on my phone. I received an error the first time since I wasn't connected to a network. I retried again and it went through. After the update, its helped some but the phone is definitely not as fast as before.

Journeyman

Looks like my connection is back. Thanks for your help.

Journeyman

ad6200,

Thank you for the update! I'm very glad to hear that your service is back up and working. If you have further questions/concerns feel free to ask here. I will gladly help.

*Sara

Social Care Team