cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell trouble just started Oak Creek WI

Journeyman

Cell trouble just started Oak Creek WI

My cell was working fine last night, and great this morning.  About an hour ago, I came home and I have no signal or just 1 bar.   Is there something going on in the area?  I tried to reboot the phone but no change.  I really would not be concerned, but this is my only form of communication and  I just had surgery.  I am located closest to 10th and Drexel, Oak Creek, WI  53154.

Please respond, thank you!

3 REPLIES

Re: Cell trouble just started Oak Creek WI

AQUAANIMUS,

We are currently aware of the issue and are working diligently to get the issue fixed. Currently the ETR 24-48 business hours. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, I'm glad you guys are aware of it.     I put my phone on roaming for an important doctors call.  The sprint rep said I should not be charged, so hopefully that will be true!  I will take it off roaming after I speak to my doctor.

Journeyman

AQUAANIMUS,

That should be fine. Most of our service plans incude roaming anyway. Thank you for your patience.

Jen R    

Sprint Social Care Team 

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.