cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant roaming even when using Airave at less than 20 feet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Constant roaming even when using Airave at less than 20 feet?

I am beginning to wonder if its the Samsung phone. I am having the same issues.  I had another phone, upgraded 2 months ago and all of the sudden 3 weeks ago I get spotty or no service, missing calls, missing texts or the phone keeps "receiving" the same text over and over and over.  I have been living here four years  and on the 2nd floor so I know service is possible.  If I don't get service restored by the end of this month, then I think its time after 14 years for me to go check out AT&T, or verizon or T-Mobile. Someone else.  With all the $ I pay each and every month, and no raise in over 5 years, my money is precious. I want to give money to actual service I am getting not to non-service.

Journeyman

My Airave 2.5 was working fine until recently. Now all of my family's phones (iPhone 4, 5, and HTC One) are nearly constantly roaming. I'm sitting here right next to my Airave and my phone is still roaming. This is sucking the batteries dry way too fast. Zip Code 95682, BTW.

I've tried resetting the Airave, updating my PRL, and deleting/re-adding the phone numbers allowed from the Sprint administration page. Nothing seems to help. Since it was working fine until maybe a month or so ago, I suspect some update or change by Sprint is the issue.

Journeyman

Update. I performed a factory reset http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Perform_a_factory_reset_Airave_25/41032-101?INTNAV=SUSmiley Very HappyPSmiley SurprisedV:T...Smiley Tongue and removed all phone number restrictions using the Sprint administration tool. The phones are now connecting and looking stable, but it's only been about 20 minutes. I'll keep you posted.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.