cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Retention????

Journeyman

Re: Customer Retention????

Charles,

Currently I have a case created by a supervisor. He contacted the escalation team and they would email him back regarding the issue. Once he hears from them he will let me know. I'm having terrible data speeds and calls are mediocre. They still have no fix for the data issue and its been a year, so I'm giving this escalation department one last change.

P.S I've tried the PRL updates, refreshes sent to my phone, reset my phone etc.... Tried everything written in your manual book at this point.

Journeyman

invisik,

Thank you for the response, please keep me up to speed on your situation. If there is anything that I can assist you with please let me know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi Charles,

I've been hearing that for 6 months now.  This issue started back in March and it's still going on.  I want to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S4 which is $99 for the regular upgrade cost, when I try to do it through my "discount" and the buy back it's $349.  I was told it would be the same as the upgrade price and I would have a $100 fee.  The fee is really $150 and the price of the phone is much higher than the upgrade price.  Since I've been waiting for someone to get back to me the price of my phone is now $14 less than when I started this entire thing.  They offered me a $15 credit on my bill towards the upgrade for the incorrect information and since I said it would make more sense for me to switch to another provider.  Then he offered $30 which isn't really much since the difference is $300 between the information I got over the phone and what happens when I try to upgrade my phone.  I don't see why an exception can't be made and allow me to upgrade early.  I've had nothing but problems for 6 months and now my phone isn't working properly.  I pay $200/month for service, that's $1200 over the last half a year for terrible service.  I've been able to upgrade at 1 year the entire time I've had this account, I don't see why it was changed now.  Service and one year upgrades were the entire reason I've stayed with Sprint so long.  Since those are both gone I don't see much of a reason to stay.  I'm sure someone has the authority to let me upgrade my phone a few months early.  Seems worth it to keep a long time customer happy.

Thank you for all the information provided.

First allow me to address the cost of the Galaxy S4. The upgrade price is $199.99. The $99.99 is a promotional price for those who port their numbers into Sprint as new customers.

Let's see what options are available to you. What price plan are you on? Also, which device are you using, and when was your last upgrade? Has any discussed out Sprint One Up Program, this allows you upgrade your device, if qualified. For more information, follow the link below.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.sprint.com/landings/oneup/?ECID=vanitySmiley Surprisedneup#.UkCCYdKkrXM

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi Zena,

I've gone over most of this in my previous posts.  I'm using the HTC Evo 4G LTE and I upgraded on June 2nd of 2012.  The link you provided says not valid in FL stores and I live in Florida.  I'm the main line on the Everything Data Share Plan with 1500 minutes.  I have two additional lines of service and mine is the main number on the account. 

Journeyman

It's also pretty laughable that you only offer $58 for a buy back on my phone and you have to wait 3 billing cycles to get the money back.  It's selling for over $150 on ebay right now.

slamit665

My apologies, I was unaware of your location.

Currently you are right, that options is not available if FL, but we are hoping for that to change in the near future.

Are you no longer interested in the Upgrade Now, early upgrade program, that was positioned to you earlier by previous agents?

Zena

Social Care Team

slamit665

Thanks for your post.

Just to clarify, the three month time-frame for the Buy Back, is only if you decide to mail the device into us. Most, if not, all of our stores currently participate in this program. If completed in store, the credit is applied instantaneously.

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi Zena,

I would do the early upgrade if the information given to me was correct and it was a $100 fee, I was getting $72 for my buy back and the phone was the regular upgrade price.  This issue is that I was given incorrect information a supervisor was supposed to call me back but hasn't and nobody at Sprint seems to really care if the customers stay or not. 

Highlighted

slamit665

My apologies that no one has gotten back to you at this point.

I will be more than happy to take control of the issues and let you know all of the available options to you.

In order to do so, please send me a private message. In the message be sure to include your name, phone number, and account security information (PIN/QA). Once that information is received, I can access the account and reach back out to you with a possible solution.

Let me know.

Zena

Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.