cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delays receiving texts and sometimes phone calls. I've had this problem periodically for a year or so, but it has become more consistently a problem in the last couple days. I live in zipcode 20009 and use a Samsung Rant. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Delays receiving texts and sometimes phone calls. I've had this problem periodically for a year or so, but it has become more consistently a problem in the last couple days. I live in zipcode 20009 and use a Samsung Rant. Thanks.

1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: Delays receiving texts and sometimes phone calls. I've had this problem periodically for a year or so, but it has become more consistently a problem in the last couple days. I live in zipcode 20009 and use a Samsung Rant. Thanks.

GHOREISHI01

Thank you for posting. Our apologies for the inconvenience you have been experiencing. I have researched your zip code and there is recently outage that was resolved, have you tried updating PRL and data profile? These system updates will help your phone re-catch the signal.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.