cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delays receiving texts and sometimes phone calls. I've had this problem periodically for a year or so, but it has become more consistently a problem in the last couple days. I live in zipcode 20009 and use a Samsung Rant. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Delays receiving texts and sometimes phone calls. I've had this problem periodically for a year or so, but it has become more consistently a problem in the last couple days. I live in zipcode 20009 and use a Samsung Rant. Thanks.

1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: Delays receiving texts and sometimes phone calls. I've had this problem periodically for a year or so, but it has become more consistently a problem in the last couple days. I live in zipcode 20009 and use a Samsung Rant. Thanks.

GHOREISHI01

Thank you for posting. Our apologies for the inconvenience you have been experiencing. I have researched your zip code and there is recently outage that was resolved, have you tried updating PRL and data profile? These system updates will help your phone re-catch the signal.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team