cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining early termination fee

SOLVED
Journeyman

Determining early termination fee

I would like to know how to calculate my early termination fee. I have 211 days left on my contract and have a Galaxy s2

101 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Determining early termination fee

sprint.com/etf

Journeyman

Same here Please Help i get no service at my house. 

Highlighted
Journeyman
Master

TycoonKush, I'm sorry to read about your issues at your house.  We'd need to look into some specific information on your account in order to verify the total of your current ETF, though the link Cierarenee1997 provided may also be helpful.  One of my coworkers has offered to assisted Cierarenee1997 in another thread and I'm more than happy to help you here.  Would you allow me to look into your zip code and cross streets to determine what's going on in that area?
Thanks,
*Christy
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

you have about 7 months left at $20 per month... so $140 termination fee. wait two more months and just pay the $100, which is the minimum amount they will charge you once you have 5 months or less on your contract. I plan to do the same in a few months. my zip code is 90638 and i get almost no reception in my house and have to use my wifi if I want to browse at all. I do get text messages and phone calls, but I have to leave my phone in certain spots. Hope this helps.

Master

ptnegropati

We don't want to lose you and instead would like the opportunity to address your concern. 

I looked into the 90638 area and I am not seeing any negative influences in the area. Is this problem quarantined to your home, or does it happen no matter where you are. 

If this is an isolated issue, we may have a solution to your in-building coverage issue.

Zena

Social Care Team

Master

Cierarenee1997,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to see that you are attempting to calculate your Early Termination Fees.  I'm glad you were able to locate the link you obtained which is an accurate way to calculate your ETFs.  Was there any particular reason you were looking to leave?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

I have heard that T-Mobile will buy out your EFT's from Sprint. I have been a long time dedicated Sprint customer, but several issues are causing me to look to take my business elsewhere. The Sprint insurance plan is a giant waste of money. DON'T purchase it. It really doesn't cover anything, and I have watched the connectivity in my market (St Louis) decline rapidly over the last 6 months. T-Mobile is sounding much better. I had a friend who yesterday had his phone stolen. He is within 2 months of an upgrade, but Sprint wouldn't waive the 2 months (or tack it on to a new 24 month agreement). Needless to say, my friend is also looking at T-Mobile.

Master

mary-barrios,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry that you feel this way. We definitely do not want you to consider other providers as we'd like you to stay with us. Mind sharing with us the issues you're facing that is causing you to consider another provider? Also, I'm sorry to hear that your friend had their phone stolen. Please be advised the insurance is not used to help one upgrade early but, have their existing device model replaced.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team