cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Verify???

Journeyman

Discount Verify???

Ok when I agreed to sign up with Sprint almost 2 years ago, I was told if I had an AOL email account I could get the discount, so I have been receiving it, however now you are telling me that I am going to lose my discount now that I have renewed my contract with Sprint becaue I don't work for a company that provides a Sprint discount. Is there any way of getting out of my agreement since I will be losing my discount?

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: Discount Verify???

From what I can see AOL members still qualify for a discount.  Eligibility for that discount must be provided to it to continue.  You should be able to do this At www.sprint.com/verfy    They will verify if you are eligible for the discount and it can continue

Journeyman

Well i tried it and you were either wrong or you system is screwed up becaues it rejected my AOL.com email address. This is crap. I want out of my contract ASAP if you can't provide me the discount that I was promised. That is blatant false adverstising in order to get customers to sign and resign contracts. I was promised my discount and please either provide me the correct information on how I can keep my contract or please cancel my 2 year contract.

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi jlinds45, we understand having to verify your discount can be frustrating especially if it declines.  When it comes to the AOL membership discount it is only available to select AOL Advantage Plan e-mail accounts or AOL employees/affiliates.  A standard free AOL e-mail account generally does not qualify to receive membership discounts through AOL.  You can see the different available e-mail accounts through AOL directly at AOL.com when you sign into your account and they have details of the different packages they have available and which one qualifies for discounts.  I hope this information was helpful let us know if we overlooked or misunderstood the issue at hand.

Sprint Social Care Team

David G.

Journeyman

Gee that's kind of funny because I was just told today by a Sprint rep that all I need is an AOL email account to qualify for the discount even if I couldn't get some sort of employee discount through my company.  I was set to upgrade in July but if this isn't true then someone lied to me. 

Wizard

adx3000,

I understand your frustrations, and for the misunderstanding. Will you PM me this thread and the store that lead you into this direction? I would like to provide feedback, so others won’t be misinformed as well. There may be many other discounts that you may qualify for. Are you a member is AAA, or have a credit union? You may also want to check with your work and master company. A lot of the time employers qualify more than memberships.

Thanks!

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm mst.