cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination fee

Journeyman

Early termination fee

I have a family plan with 3 lines, if I remove one of the lines, will there be an early termination fee for that line?

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Early termination fee

mscoralsprings76,

Thank you for joining and posting in Sprint Community. Early termination fees are associated with each individual line, not the entire account. What has you considering removing a line? We'll be glad to assist you with any concerns.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Please make sure that you get this information in WRITING and/or record phone call.  I had a really bad experience where I received wrong account information and am now stuck with an early termination fee as a result. 

Wizard

mscoralsprings76,

Were you able to find the answer? Here is to learn about the early termination fee at sprint.com/etf  and you can also find out when you contract is up by going into My Sprint>My account tab>About my devices>See my contract details>Your expiration date will appear in the My agreement pop-up box.

I would be sad to see you go! Is there anything I can do to convince you to stay? I am here to help!

Thanks!

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Tuesday- Saturday 11am-8pm mst.

Journeyman

You can also cancel with out paying an etf if there is a material change to the terms and conditions. Looks like they have a change coming up on 07/01/13, check your latest bill.

Journeyman

What is a material change?

Journeyman

I need to terminated my service today don't have money now will in January is that possible.

Master

Boblovesdawn2012-

Greetings and I'm sorry that we haven't responded at an earlier time! If you're still in need of assistance with your account, please feel free to send us a private message. So we can assist you as quickly as we can, please be sure to include your name, number, PIN, reason for canceling and a callback number.

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Im having a serious problem with Sprint and am considering terminating my line. I pay to much for what i have and on insurance to either be forced to pay $150 for a refurbished replacement phone or settle for a reasonably priced flip phone in which what I pay for data will go to waste. Its been over a year. No upgrade yet. How do I terminate?

Master

jenrub88,

I don’t like to hear that you want to cancel. What specific issues are you experiencing that have you wanting to leave? What phone are you currently using? Please let me know what is going on so I know how to best assist you.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.