cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee discount and multiple lines

Journeyman

Re: Employee discount and multiple lines

Levi4u, I was told the same thing yesterday over the phone by Sprint Customer Service.

Wizard

Hi Levi4u, we appreciate your feedback in regards to this matter and we are reviewing this case at this time to insure we provide accurate information. We have reviewed multiple documents and training information and are unable to verify the information that you provided to be Sprint verbiage. We do want to ensure the accurate information is provided to the customer so again thanks for sharing your knowledge and I will reach out to our discount validation group to clarify. I will post back once I receive a response from them in regards to the details of this case.

Sprint Social Care

David G.

Highlighted
Wizard

Thank you for your patience in regards to this matter.  I was able to receive confirmation that Levi4u was correct with the information he posted.  If a subscriber on the account qualifies for a discount through their employment/membership the account owner can submit the request to have it added to the account.  I have forwarded this information to insure we are all updated and on the same page with the correct information.  I thank you for the feedback and patience.

Sprint Social Care

David G.

Journeyman

Well David...You may want to get the people in your stores on the same page as you.  It even seems as though you originally had the same info as the stores based on your originally reply.  (And I do mean corporate stores...not 3rd party stores.)  I was told exactly what you just said above by customer service the other day.  When I was in a Sprint store on Saturday they refused to give me the discount and also told me that the people in customer service consistently give out the wrong info to customers and that I could not get the discount unless the account was in that person's name.  Customer Service tells me I have to go into a store to get the discount...the stores refuse it.  How exactly is some supposed to get any service?  Also, between that and other problems I was having with upgrades on Saturday I was ready to cancel my account...and still am to be honest.  I was transferrred to the "Retention Department" where excuses were made (that had nothing to do with my problem by the way) I was yelled at and hung up on.  Silly me, I was under the impression that a Retention Department would be trying to keep a customer...not push them further away.

Wizard

Thank you for providing us with that info and we will be forwarding to insure we are up to date with this information.  The fastest and best option at this time to insure this is applied is to process your discount claim through sprint.com/verify.  This is the group which I was able to confirm with and verify Levi4u's information.  They can handle this process to insure your discount is applied accurately after confirmation.

Sprint Social Care

David G.

Journeyman

Perhaps you were transferred to the detention department instead of the retention department.

Journeyman

Perhaps you were transferred to the detention department instead of the retention department.

Journeyman

Actually...no they can't help me.  They are the people who told me I had to take the paperwork to a Sprint store...and the store refuses to help.  So I would like to ask...what will Sprint be doing to ensure that your customers receive decent customer service?

Journeyman

This whole thing is very confuseing I have a sprint account with 3 smartphone lines and I cant seem to figure out how much of a discount I should get do I only get a discount on the primary line or the whole bill this is very confusing please help

Thanks

Community Manager

TQQTHPICK  I know it can be confusing, navigating your bill. Your employee discount will apply to the primary line.  When you look at your bill, you'll see the charge for that main line.  Directly beneath should be the line with the Employee Discount.  If you have any other questions, we're here to help.

Thanks!

*Christy

Sprint Social Cares

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.