cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10100 when trying to purchase Sprint Navigation

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error 10100 when trying to purchase Sprint Navigation

I am consistently getting error 10100 when trying to purchase Sprint Navigation. I have purchased before and it has worked fine. I have called customer service and my account is fine, all paid up, premium purchases still authorized, I can get internet. I have a Samsung Rant M540; no jokes please - just answers. I'm expecting the usual "We haven't a clue - it's your problem - RTN your phone" response, but I do also believe in miracles so let's see what I get. Thank you.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Error 10100 when trying to purchase Sprint Navigation

Roberto_Ramirez,

Thanks for the post. Are you still having an issue with this? You stated you have purchased it before. Did you get your device replaced? You should have been able to just re-download it. Could it have been an issue because you were trying to buy something you already owned the rights to?

Victor

Sprint Social Care.

Journeyman

Thanks for your interest. The Navigation worked with the Rant I had prior to this one - which I still had in my drawer. I swapped it back and it worked again. So it is the device, not the network and nothing to do with having purchased it already. I took it to the store and the tech said to get the phone fixed (the one I swapped it from) would require a re-flashing of the phone, working in tandem with Telenav to make sure the proper updates from them would be part of the process. He gave me no guarantees due to the age of the device and the fact that it is basically obsolete. But here we have it - an ANSWER to another mysterious error code in the maddening world of Sprint tech.

Wizard

Roberto,

Thanks for the reply. Very good info. Thank you. Have you checked to see if your eligible for an upgrade? Get into one of our newer devices that have both Nav and google maps? You can check your upgrade status by sending a text with the work Upgrade to 1311. Your reply will be your upgrade date.

Victor

Sprint Social Care