cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 67 LG ls670

Journeyman

Error Code 67 LG ls670

Been on chat with suppot for an hour and they exausted their knowledge to fix this error. Has anyone else faced this. No 3G showing.

11 REPLIES

Re: Error Code 67 LG ls670

RonOrton35126,

Oh no! We can take a look into this for you, can I have your zipcode and any cross streets you would like to give me today?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

35126  Hwy 11 Trussville Alabama and Interstate 59

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I am also having this problem with my gs3. I havent had data since  the 24th.  78258  Evans rd & Stoneoak Parkway

RonOrton35126,

Checked on the towers in that area. We are currently aware of the issue and are working diligently to get the issue fixed. Currently we do not have an ETR. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

CJAMES300,

I checked your area as well. I do apologize, we are experiencing an issue in your area with the towers as well. We are currently aware of the issue. We do not have an ETR, however the last ticket update was 01/29/2013 11:50:31 CST. We are actively working on this issue.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you I called customer service yesterday they said things should be up today.  I do have 3g and 4g now but everytime my phone rings when I answer an automated voice says im getting a call from an unknown number and I have to press 1 to accept. It never did thatbefore my data went out

CJAMES300,

You might be roaming. Do you see a triangle on the top of your phone screen while this is happening?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team