cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: Code 34

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error Message: Code 34

My Sprint service has always been HORRIBLE in the area where I live.  However, as of late, my text messaging has not been working at least 85% of the time.  I constantly receive a CODE 34 error message.  I continually have to send the message over and over with the hopes that it will eventually go through.  I have Samsung Galaxy III and my zip is 11577. 

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Error Message: Code 34

Hi there.  I'd like to send some refreshes to your device and some possible other troubleshooting.  Would you mind PM'ing me your phone number and PIN and I'll get started?

Thanks for the post!

*Shannon

Social Care

Journeyman

I gave it a few days and I am still having the same issue--it's sporadic, but still occurring.  In fact, now I'm set to roaming most of the time as well.  Therefore the issues hasn't been resolved, and another issue has been created on top of that.  I cannot make calls from my home--what service am I paying for?

Journeyman

I gave it a few days and I am still having the same issue--it's sporadic, but still occurring.  In fact, now I'm set to roaming most of the time as well.  Therefore the issues hasn't been resolved, and another issue has been created on top of that.  I cannot make calls from my home--what service am I paying for?

Journeyman

nraf,

I have sent another set of refreshes to your device, and assuming your home is the address listed on your account, I have researched that area as well.

There was an outage that was closed on the 18th.  How have services been in that area over the past couple days?  I do see the tower is not having the best data connections, so I am alerting my techs back to that area to have it checked out again.

Because of the refreshes, please try to update your profile/PRL once again from your home location.

Thanks for your time,

*Shannon

Social Care

Journeyman

Actually, no--it is not any better.  And honestly speaking, the lapse in communication from you further highlights the poor to mediocre standards at Sprint. The original issue has been occurring for about a month now (Error Code 34), this post was originated on the 13th of July--today is the 24th, and still no resolution.  If I had these types of results & lack of communication in my profession--I wouldn't have a job.   I go back to my question in my last post---what am I paying for when my messages won't go through, and I have just about 0 phone service at home?  Has the tower been checked yet?

Journeyman

nraf,

Ok, here's what I've found so far after speaking with one of my contacts in tech support.  The error 34 is becoming common on the S3 device, and Samsung is aware of the issue but has not released an update yet.  Do you have everything on your device backed up?  I am being told at this point we will need to hard reset your device to see if that fixes your issue.

In regards to your services at home.  I see you have an airave, but I'm showing it is not set up on the network.  Do you still have this device?  Do you still have high speed internet to work with this?  We need to get this hooked back up to see if that helps at your home.

I do apologize about the delay, and I very much appreciate your patience.

*Shannon

Social Care