cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything data share plan

Journeyman

Everything data share plan

Customers that have the everything data share plan will be grandfathered in to unlimited data right?

18 REPLIES

Re: Everything data share plan

Nickk1986

Thanks for the post.

The new Unlimited for Life plans are great. However, at this time we have made no plans to change anything for our current price plans including the Everything Data Plans. The Unlimited for Life plan should simply be viewed as an alternative.

If this should change, we will certainly notify all customers and provide what options are available at that time.

Zena

Social Media Team

Journeyman

OroRo_MunRoE : I can't find any information about the everything data plans on the sprint web site.  Can you provide a link to these plans and pricing?

Journeyman

Hi,

I ordered four new lines with Sprint less than a week ago and I also couldn't find any mention of the Everything Data Plan 1500 on Sprint's regular website. However, I'm a credit union member (isn't everybody? :-), and the Sprint portal from the credit union website seems to still offer that plan. Here is the link: LoveMyCreditUnion.org: Sprint's Credit Union Member Discount

Good luck.

Journeyman

I am currently under the Everything Data 1500 Share plan with one additional line, and have fulfilled the original 2 year agreement. If we buy 2 new phones, will I keep the same plan for another 2 years. It's better than the new unlimited plan. I was told I had to pay and extra $10.00 per line for data even though I have unlimited data currently.

Journeyman

Same situation here.  Contract up in the month of December with 4 lines, and all of them are eligible for discounted new hardware. 

Here is what I learned;

New terms and conditions of signing the agreement for the hardware, will include terminology that Sprint will move you into a new plan at any point in time.  Basically, you will have a price increase within your new term.  Sprint will increase your prices, and there will be nothing you can do about it.  This is why we are leaving Sprint as a provider.  Look at the new terms and decide for yourself.

gai-jin

Thank you for reaching out to me.

Since this post was created, and my initial response provided, there have been some changes.

Our Everything Data Plans are no longer available as a new plan option. For those customers already on the plan, it will continue to work as normal, and it would be grandfathered in. The plan will not change, unless new equipment is obtained,and it is not compatible with our Everything Plans.

What price plan are you currently on?

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Confirmed.

Sprint will change the prices, as the everything data plans are not available. 

Grandfathering in on the plan does not guarantee your price will not change, and or connectivity with fast speeds on LTE.

Again, if you get new hardware- read the new terms and conditions.

Journeyman

There is no longer any advantage to stay with Sprint, since I can't carry over my plan if I buy new equipment. It will go up $20 for the new "Data" fee, which I didn't have under the Everything Data 1500 plan. I'll check around to see who will give me the best deal as a new customer, and compare.

gechgr

I understand your concern.

What phone were you planning to upgrade to? The upgrade does not mean a mandatory price plan change. It depends on the device you plan on upgrading too, and what plan the device is compatible with.

I am sure we can reach an amicable solution.

Zena

Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.