cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Customer Discounts?!

Journeyman

Existing Customer Discounts?!

Has anyone had success in getting a new phone upgrade through Sprint online or in a store with the same lower price that a " new" Sprint customer receives? I see a $100 lower price for the iPhone5 and Samsung Galaxy IV if you are a new customer bringing your business to Sprint. I've been with Sprint since '98 and don't see why that offer shouldn't be an option? It is only $100, but considering the thousands of $$ in revenue I've given Sprint, you'd think they would show some appreciation for their long-term customers too, and not just new ones?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Existing Customer Discounts?!

2HockeyFanz

We appreciated you taking the time to contact us.

98, WOW! That's Amazing. Please know that we value all the years you have dedicated to us. Currently the new promotion is geared towards customer porting there number from another carrier to Sprint. It is a way to create more revenue for us, and should not be used to gauge the appreciation or respect that we have towards or more tenured customers.

Promotions come and go. In years gone by, we have had promotions or perks for our tenured customer, and now are trying to reach another demographic.  I'm sure in the future there will be more promotions geared towards our existing customers for upgrades.

If there are any further questions or concerns please let me know.

Zena

Social Media Team

Journeyman

I have been a long time customer of Sprint also. I just discovered this same issue. I have spent thousands of $$ on 6 devices with Sprint only to find out that I pay more for an upgrade than a new customer... It's a slap in the face!

2HockeyFanz you will never get a direct answer from this blog. Sprint representatives respond with indirect answers with a lot of "fluff" to promote the company. Of course they won't give you the answer you want to hear. They want sales and new customers! If you really want to be happy, change to a different provider. Suck it up for the rest of your contract and make the move.

Journeyman

I'm leavn too

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.