cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Framework & other google play errors. No 3G service

Journeyman

Framework & other google play errors. No 3G service

For the past 2 months I have had such horrible service!! I am so frustrated. I do not want to continue my relationship with Sprint if this continues. I constantly get google framework errors and google play errors. Sorry! it says. I have re-synced all of my google applications with no luck. Also, I never have data service green 3G service so I can not access the internet or any application requiring data. I can constantly roaming in my own home. I miss calls & texts constantly!! If I don't pay my bill, Sprint can shut me off...however I can be without service for hours or days but have to deal with it. Someone please help!!

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Framework & other google play errors. No 3G service

Also now my phone has been solid roaming for over 24 hours!! My phone now says Roaming Indicator On. I have had this phone for 1 1/2 years and even with all of the problems I have never seen this roaming indicator. I don't understand how I can possibly be constantly roaming. I tried the "updates" & they won't work because I have no data connection. I would call Sprint & complain but my phone is the problem!  Someone please help!!!

Journeyman

Yikes.. a lot of stuff going on there..

I can try to help, but it sounds like you have a defective phone.. what type of Android device is it?

Journeyman

im  the  same  way, horrible coverage and im also  thinking   of  going  to T-mobil.... sprint  has very  bad  for me and  im just tired of  bad service..

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an LG Marquee      thanks!

GrandMaster

unless you want everyone to know your personal email i would change your screen name on here.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.