cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Framily Plan + Easy Pay = 12 month upgrade at no additional cost???

SOLVED
Master

Re: Framily Plan Easy Pay = 12 month upgrade at no additional cost???

perrrfection

@LINNSPRINT Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. The only way that you would be responsible for paying the balance of the device cost is if you decide to cancel your account. The way the Framily Plan and Easy Pay works is that once you have reached your 12 month period you will trade in your device and if it is found to be in good condition and functioning you will be able to upgrade and your payments will go towards the upgraded device. Please bear in mind that in order to qualify for this option you will have to be on the $20 unlimited data plan. I hope that this clarifies everything. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns. 

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Master

Greetings! Thank you for your input on this thread and for the information about the Framily Plan unlimited data add on. Have a great evening.

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I would like to see that in writing somewhere.  I realize Framily plan and easy pay are two different things but from what I am reading if I have the $20 unlimited data on the family plan I can upgrade every 12 months by trading in my phone in good condition and I would not be responsible for the remaining balance on the phone.  I cannot find that policy anywhere,  Please send a link or document with this information.  Thank you.

Master

LINNSPRINT

Here is the information you requested. It would be under the Q&A for Sprint Framily Plan: 
http://support.sprint.com/support/article/title/315d1dfb-7fe2-4e5a-b633-36db2003ecc8?INTNAV=LP:RMB:0...

• Customers on the Sprint Framily Plan that buy-up to the $20 per month unlimited and annual upgrade and have the buy up on their account for 12 consecutive months can give back their current Installment Agreement phone (or an authorized replacement) and enter into a new Installment Agreement via Sprint Easy Pay. Give back of current phone in good and functional condition will waive the rest of their current installment agreement (see Sprint Giveback Program Terms).

Hope this helps and if you have additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out. 

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

I currently pay 130 base plan plus 20 data plus each of my 3 family pay 20 each line plus 20 data. And this supposedly the everything plan that has slowly raised prices for upgraded data etc. I have been with sprint 10 years why can't you just stop raising prices on my plan? And then you offer this plan with all my features for 55 base price. Does my ten years of service mean nothing because I am ready to find a,New provider.....

Journeyman

So true. Sprint WAS the best value in wireless, until the prices went up, they sold themselves out for boost and virgin who get to take my 350 per month network for 25 per month. Then with the slow data rollouts, dropped call, and declining customer support, sprint is going down hill all to fast. No wonder they raised their etfs from ~200 to 375, because they know what is going on.

Master

MELANIECOATS1,

Thank you for posting and for providing feedback in regards to your price plan. Just to clarify, what price plan are you currently on? How many devices do you have on it total? What charges for this plan have you seen increases for? If you can elaborate on this situation it would be most helpful. Also, have you looked into our Sprint Framily plan? Please let us know, we are here to help. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

Re: Framily Plan + Easy Pay = 12 month upgrade at no additional cost???

PEOPLE PLEASE READ FINE LINE... I was on my way to the local store but turned back around. WHEN U UPDATE every year and turn in your old Phone and they choose its not new enough or has a scratch they will NOT return it to you AND WILL NOT waive the remaining balance... In other words if they choose they will take your phone forever but you still have to pay for it and the buy another phone so you have one to use and since u can only Make payments on one phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Framily Plan + Easy Pay = 12 month upgrade at no additional cost???

THIS IS COPIED FROM THE SPRINT GIVEBACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS

2.3 Ineligible Devices. Only devices on the Giveback Device list are eligible for the Program. The Giveback Device list is subject to change without notice. Devices that do not meet the criteria contained in these terms and conditions will not be eligible for this Program, and Sprint will not return the devices. If Sprint determines that any device submitted to this Program is ineligible, lost, or stolen, then Sprint may not forgive your outstanding Installment Billing balance, and Sprint will not return the device.

Master

Hello again! I just wanted to clarify about an ETF. For devices purchased after 9/9/11, advanced phones ETF’s are $350 and non advanced device ETF is $200. When you sign a 2 year contract, you are also getting a discounted device and if you terminate service before then, the ETF will apply. Let me know if you have any additional questions!

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team