How can I cancel my sprint account?

Journeyman

How can I cancel my sprint account?

how can I cancel my sprint account?

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: How can I cancel my sprint account?

Marekkulesza,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We would hate to see you leave. What’s going on? Having any troubles that we can help with? Let us know. We are here for you.

Jacque

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

They will charge you $350 to cancel. Sprint is terrible at customer service. If I could get out of my contract without the $350 I would leave as soon as I could!  Good luck!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I switched from having been 6 years on Verizon to Sprint and was told that my bill would be half than my previous Verizon bill. I was in the store for over 5 hours, what a nightmare.

Anyhow, I switched and was quickly aware that I had absolutely NO internet service.

However, the main issue I want to cancel EVERYTHING, including the Ipad I cannot use without WI-Fi is since I was told I will be able to get my devices unlocked and would be able to make  calls when I will go on vacation home to Europe in December.

After almost two weeks I was suddenly told I cannot use my device in Europe bc I have not been a customer for 3 months. Nice....

Anyway, I want to cancel TODAY but am not able to do so via phone nor e-mail. This is my official cancellation notice. Sprint has been by far the worse experience I have had thus far, first I was without service for 2 days since my number did not  get ported  out (Sprint ported a number to my iPad instead). I am done. Will rather pay more with Verizon, deal with customer service that is not shady and actually be able to USE my device instead of having had to buy a wi-fi router.

Please close my account immediately,

Thank you

Journeyman

yes, good luck. get the heck out of here asap. I'm trying to figure out how to leave today. Really really hate this company. I've never 'hated' anything before.