cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to remove a phone from my account. Can the user add this phone # on another sprint account after it's remove my account?

Journeyman

I want to remove a phone from my account. Can the user add this phone # on another sprint account after it's remove my account?

I want to remove a phone from my account. Can the user use the same # on another sprint account?

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Master

Re: I want to remove a phone from my account. Can the user add this phone # on another sprint account after it's remove my account?

VINCENTPOLLYPHONE,

Great question, and happy to help! If you are wanting to move a Sprint phone number from your account to someone else’s account you will need to follow the change of ownership. Below is the link, and if you have any questions let me know!
http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Customer_Instructions_for_Change_of_Ownership/2a4c5654-b645-4613-8262-a689a275e885?question_box=change of ownership&id16=change of ownership

Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Tuesday-Saturday 1-10pm mst.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.