cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having voicemail issues with their Samsung Galaxy S III?

Journeyman

Is anyone else having voicemail issues with their Samsung Galaxy S III?

This past weekend everything worked fine for my voicemail coming through as "visual" on my phone. As of yesterday, my voicemail has stopped working. I do not even receive notification that I HAVE voicemail... Yes, I have emptied my trash VM folder. Still not working.

54 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Is anyone else having voicemail issues with their Samsung Galaxy S III?

AndroidAdamM82A1

Thanks for posting. I am here to help. Let’s elaborate on the issue, Are you able to receive voicemails? Are you able to listen to the messages?  Do you get any error messages? Looking  forward to your response.

Thanks,

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I can receive voicemail. BUT I do not get the ALERT that I have voicemail. Usually if the voicemail doesn't download to my phone it will say "Voicemail Pending". But it doesn't do that either. SO the Voicemail doesn't download to my phone for visual voicemail, and I do not receive the alert that I even have voicemail.

I do not get an error message. I can listen to them by dialing into my voicemail. But I am NOT being alerted to the fact that I HAVE voicemail.

Wizard

AndroidAdamM82A1

Thanks for your response.  Is any of the other features experiencing problems? Do you have internet access on your phone?  The next step to follow is to refresh your visual voicemail through our system. Please send me a direct message with your phone number, pin and or security answer to pull up your account.

Thanks,

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I also for the last 3-4 days am not receiving my voicemails.  No notices or anything to even let me know I have any voicemails.  What do I have to do to correct this?

Wizard

VEANUSINBLUEJEANS

Thanks for reaching out. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Do you get any error messages when trying to access your voicemail?  Is any of the other features experiencing problems? Do you have internet access on your phone? Looking forward to your response

Thanks

Josmary

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I am having the same exact issue as the other people. Everything else works, but I get no notification of voice mails. This has been going on for 8 days now. No problems up until then. If I power off the phone and remove the battery, then restart, I get the notifications. But a couple days later the same occurred and I had to power off again. My phone is only 5 weeks old.

Wizard

Thanks for posting on our forum. I am here to help. Let’s try the following steps but before performing them please make sure you save all voicemails to your SD card.

Menu> settings> app manager> swipe it to the right and make sure you are on all>  Scroll & Tap voicemail > Tap Clear data.

Please let me know if that helps.

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I have called Sprint 4 times to fix the situation. I get the visual voice mail icon after they reset it. Then if someone else calls I never receive the alert  icon that someone has left a voice mail message.  I have to call to find out who has called me.  When someone calls me I expect to see that  icon telling me that there is a message and who called. I get nothing.

Wizard

FRL913

Thanks for posting. I am here to help you. Just to clarify, Is the Message Waiting Indicator alert showing on the phone, when you have a message? Do you have internet access on your phone? What phone do you currently have? I look forward to your response.

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team