cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with LGL45C

SOLVED
Journeyman

Issues with LGL45C

I am currently using a Net10 LGL45C, Android 2.3.4-powered, which I know is not a Sprint phone, but I have done some research and discovered that it uses the Sprint network.

Now, I'm having some issues. All cellular service seems to be denied my phone.

I call my voicemail (which is my cellular number) and I get silence for about ten seconds, after which it starts feeding me a busy signal.
I call any other number, and I get a recorded voice message which states, "We are unable to complete your call at this time. Please try again later.", then repeats that message in Spanish, and cites "Message 12, Switch 400".
Now, I can't move much at the moment, not enough to change cell towers. I think it hardly relevant, seeing as this is a switch, not a tower.

I also tried using my girlfriend's phone (on Cricket) to call my own, and got a busy tone, but my phone is just waiting. Before you say something smart about rebooting my phone, I tried that. Tried switching my mobile network state. Checked airplane mode - disabled. Checked my mobile network type, roaming state, mobile network state, service status - "CDMA - EvDo rev. A" / "Not roaming" / "Disconnected" / "In service"
And one last thing. I try to text my best friend, and the message fails, popping up a notification on my screen saying "Mobile Station Originated SMS Denied : Cause Code 97", which I've read online can be either a network hiccup or a service block. I hope it's the former, because to my knowledge, there's no reason for the latter. I've not violated the terms of service. And even though I send a ton of text messages, I pay for unlimited texting. So what's going on? Any ideas?

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Issues with LGL45C

Oh, one more thing. I apparently have my data connection, with 3G connectivity, and I've got a connection to the 'net. I'm tripping. So I'm thinking it's a network hiccup.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Issues with LGL45C

Ugh okay it was a network hiccup. I have calling capability back. Thanks for your help, Sprint. >.>

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.