cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Time Customer

Journeyman

Long Time Customer

Is there any promo for waiving the upgrade fee for a long time customer of sprint...Over 10 years...Looking to get the best customer service to upgrade my phone.  Right now Sprint has not showed me anything or called me to offer anything

7 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Long Time Customer

BCLIFFORD61 - Thank you for your post!  Upgrade fee are valid however we do have the Sprint Buy Back program that can help offset the cost of the upgrade fee.  You can always participate in the BuyBack program at a corporate Sprint Store or you can visit the website www.sprintbuyback.com and see how much you can get for your current device.  Give it a try you may get more money than the fee depending on which phone you have.

Thanks,

Chris

Sprint Social care

Journeyman

Yes...But I would like to hang on to my phone for a while to make sure the transfer of files and pictures and media goes smoothy.   For it to act as a backup device.  I mean I have been a customer for over 10 years.  With Sprint Then Nextel then Back to Sprint.   User since 2002.    Not looking for freebies just looking for some help with the activation fee or upgrade fee. 

Journeyman

BCLIFFORD61 - Thanks!  I can understand that.  You can do the BuyBack after you transfer all the information to your new device since the upgrade charge is billed to you and not required when purchasing.  You can also see from the channel you are purchasing from if your account has an offer that covers your upgrade fee.

Thanks,

Chris

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Can you as a Customer Service Rep refer me to a Channel where I can get a phone that will cover the Upgrade fee.   I am not about to travel to every Sprint Store in Chicagoland area to see where they have an offer where they will cover the upgrade fee.  Remember I have been with Sprint since 2002.  

BCLIFFORD61

We want you happy. What device is it you were looking to upgrade to? I will be more than happy to take a look into your account and see what available options we have for you. In order for me to do so, please Private Message me you name, phone number, and account PIN/QA.

2002 is AMAZING, and we appreciate all the time you have invested with us. I am sure we can reach an amicable solution. Look forward to hearing from you.

Zena

Social Media Team

Journeyman

Sent my info over to you

Wizard

BCLIFFORD61,

Thanks for the heads up. We will get to your PM ASAP. Thanks for letting us help!

Sean L

Social Care

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.