cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint Service really is bad now 1/6/2013

Journeyman

My Sprint Service really is bad now 1/6/2013

My sprint service has slowly been going down hill. A few years back I had no problem looking things up. I'd use my Nexus S 4g to look up book prices at the different second hand shops before buying and it was pretty quick using the price scanner app and google search. Now I upgraded to a Galaxy S III and I am so disappointed with this service that it takes almost 15 times as long to do what I did a few years ago in no time at all. I have been with this company since 1998 before it was called sprint. I am sorry to say and no matter how you try and justify it the bill has gone through the roof with all these smart phone fees and surcharges. I'd be better off getting PREPAID! I currently have 3 phones on my account I was considering more but not now.

I wish I never upgraded I should have let this company go and switched to Verizon or PREPAID! Now I'm stuck for another 2 years of crap service. I have even found errouneous charges on my bill for services I never initiated or used when I brought it up to the customer service they would only give me 3 months credit when they were getting away with charging for over a year. So when you read a post that sprint is no good MAYBE YOU SHOULD believe it!!! I have never been late with my payments Im never behind or owe a outstanding balance however Sprint doesnt seem to care about that the service just keeps getting worse and worse to the point to where a call can only last under 2 minutes before it drops and you have to call back again and again. I asked the tech at Best Buy why it has come to be so bad he told me that sprint is using old Nextell towers and they are in the process of upgrading to 4g LTE. Well thats nice to know so why all the extra fees then if they know they suck for now?????? How can anybody run a company like that and actually sleep at night knowing that they are ripping of customers and also they have us under a barrel with this fee they have to break contract. What a way to make money typical US corporate BS. Anyway if you are gettign towars the end of yoru contract my suggestion would be to LEAVE!! RUN as fast as you can SPRINT IS NOT THE ONLY OPTION!!  I wanted to make it known how bad it really is I conducted a speed test from teh speedtest app and my download on the Sprint Network is Ping:103ms  Download: 252kbps  Upload 850kbps  now is that upside down or what, Hell dial up is faster than that LOL!!!

11 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: My Sprint Service really is bad now 1/6/2013

My service has been horrible since right aound Christmas time. Especially early to late evening. If this continues, I will be dropping Sprint and going back to Verizon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My service has been horrible since right aound Christmas time. Especially early to late evening. If this continues, I will be dropping Sprint and going back to Verizon.

Journeyman

I have been with Sprint for 10 long years and I agree with the above.

I have 4 lines and having issue with the TWO Samsung Galaxy S3.

It will say that I am roaming - then the signal strength will drop to NO BARS. Now, checking the EVO and the I-phone right next to the two SGS3...they have FULL BARS.

Called Sprint customer and I was advised to change my setting to just CDMA since the Phoenix Metro doesn't have the LTE yet.

Will see if this really fixed the issue -

Update to be posted as soon it becomes available.

Journeyman

I just got the service my phone did random things I through it out an got an older blackbery the blackberry is great but the sprint service doesnt work on my phone I am downgrading my service and switching to a basic phone till the contract is over there servce sucks

Journeyman

I just got the service my phone did random things I through it out an got an older blackbery the blackberry is great but the sprint service doesnt work on my phone I am downgrading my service and switching to a basic phone till the contract is over there servce sucks

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman