cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down in 48320?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network down in 48320?

Is the network down in the Detroit area? I have been having issues with service in 48320 for the past week or so, and now I have no service on my LG Marquee.

What's up?

3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Network down in 48320?

Beck324,

Not seeing anything reported. May I get your major cross streets to get a better look into the area? What kind of service issues are you getting, voice, text data? Are you getting an error message? I want to help!

Thanks!

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm mst.

Journeyman

I am also having issues with the network.  Photos and emails not sending.  Network sync errors.  In S. Royal Oak 48067 area.  This started a couple days ago, then went away.  Very frustrated this evening after 2 hours attempting to make my phone work. 

Journeyman

I am also still having service outage since last night at around 8pm. It is now 4:30am and I still do not have service. I am in 38637 area. I did contact sprint via chat last night and was told there was a "temporary" service outage in our area. This is not temporary to me as I need my phone service for work. Has yours been restored?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.