cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Framily plan questions

Journeyman

New Framily plan questions

Regarding the new Framily plans. How are employee discoints applied? Also is it true that if you are an existing customer and purchased a subsidized pbone before Jan 10 you do not have to pay the extra $15 a month? Also how are the payments on the easy pay calculated?

20 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: New Framily plan questions

employer discounts are applied to the data part of the plan -- so if you elect for 3GB for the extra $10 or the Unlimited for $20 extra, it would come off of those 2 add-ons.

correct on not having to pay the $15 if you purchased before Jan 10.

and don't remember or maybe didn't read yet on the way Easy Pay is calculated.

Journeyman

I'm assuming the easy pay cost would be some down payment and then the remainder would be split up amongst 24 payments.

I have also read on other sites that you are not allowed to merge lines for different plans, is that correct?  Say I have 3 lines on my plan and my buddie has 3 lines on his plan we can't merge them together into a Framily plan?

Master

TheRealNaNa,

That's a great question. Visit http://bit.ly/KxYtNP for all the latest information regarding this revolutionary idea.

Regards,
Duane
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Blah:

"existing Sprint accounts cannot be combined into one Framily plan unless both accounts are owned by the same person"

Almost had me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman

That would be an interesting albeit risky loop whole.  You merge your family account with friends at work and Sprint changes the rules saying merged accounts within the last XX days are not allowed to be Framily'd, you be stuck being liable for way more accounts then you would want to have.

Journeyman

of course have to do this with people you really trust, and if worse come to worse, sprint also allow you to "split" accounts.  Best to see if we can get some clarification from a sprint rep on this

Master

bitslizer2, 

That’s a great question. The customer would be able to join the Framily plan if a change of ownership was done to the account with the original Framily ID. The above link does provide more in depth information regarding this. Keep us posted if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Duane
Sprint Social Care 

Master

TheRealNaNa,

At this time these are the current guidelines for the Framily Plan.  If you have any questions please do let us know.

Sprint Social Care Team

David