cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service Anyone else tired of this mess.

Journeyman

Re: No Service Anyone else tired of this mess.

Hi- I have had the exact same phone, Samsung Replenish for almost 2 years now.  My contract is up on July 1.  I previously did not have this issue.  Now I can't walk around my family room/kitchen without concern I will drop a call.  The issue has been going on for a few months now.

Thanks.

Journeyman

If I update my data profile, will that cause me to lose any information?  How do I update my data profile?  I have a Samsung Replenish.

Thanks.

Journeyman

cbailey123,

Thank you for the prompt response, updating your data profile will not cause you to lose any information. It helps re-establish a fresh connection to the Sprint network. You can do so by going:

Settings> About Phone> Tap System Updates> Tap Update Profile> Once the profile update is complete tap OK

Once that is complete power cycle your device by turning it off for 3 to 5 minutes.

Just to follow up with your previous post, the service issues with your device, does it only happen within your home? Does anyone else with Sprint have the same issues in your apartment? Please let me know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Service in Nashville sucks, If I knew this I never would have signed up.

I live in East Nashville and calls are constantly dropped, CONSTANTLY. TO OTHER SPRINT USERS.

In my building on the first floor at the restaurant I couldn't even make a call, I text'd another Sprint user sitting next to me. IT TOOK TWO HOURS TO SEND.

These guys are a joke - I couldn't even make a phone call or send a text message _ON BROADWAY_ on Saturday night.

Welcome to amateur hour. I'm trying to find a way to force roam so I can actually get cell service. These guys are idiots.

Journeyman

I updated my data profile... I have not used my phone at home yet to know if the problem still exists.  However, I have not been able to read my emails on my phone all day.  It just says "unable to connect to server". I just remembered I just changed my email password.  How do I change it on my phone so I can get emails again on it?

No one else lives here with Sprint service so I have no reference to go by.

Also, every website I go to on my phone says there is a security issue...This Security Warning comes up each time I go to a website and tells me there are problems with the security certificate for this site.  It is not from a trusted authority.  Said this about your site, Sprint!?  This is NEW.  Why is it asking me this???

My phone is having so many issues... please help!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an iphone 4s 16gb in the two yrs i have had it i havent had any issues with my phone. I dont belive it is my phone,

my grandaughter has a samsung galaxy an my daughter has a iphone 4s too we all didnt have service this morning so wasnt just me.

my phone is working for now.

Journeyman

We have experienced the same problems for over a month.  It has been worse this past week.  We farm and are unable to talk with each other to identify where and what fields each other is working in.  We have continually heard that after June 1, and the Nextel existence gone, that we would see major changes.  Well I agree, we have seen major changes, but not for the good.  We have full bars and unable to dial, or you dial someone that you weren't even trying to call.  Even had the experience of my husband standing right next to me, call my phone, you could hear it ring on his phone and then go to voice mail.  My phone never rang, nor did the call log show that he had called me.

We are seriously considering changing cell svc.

Very disgruntled.

Journeyman

OMG I AM UNABLE TO CALL AGAIN OR TEXT I AM ON MY COMPUTER AGAIN SOMEONE BETTER FIX THIS MESS NOW!!!! AN YES I AM SCREAMING...

I am handicap I need my phone...

Journeyman

I came on here hoping to find out I am doing something wrong...this is the exact same problem we are having so I guess maybe I'm not so dumb. I was on the phone last night first with customer service then with tech support, both of whom were very nice and did their best to help me. It just didn't work. I can receive "most" calls but I really have no idea how many I miss but my other half who has the second phone on the same account for heaven's sake can't call or text me. Like you, I hear the ring, I hear it go to VM but only because we're sitting 3 feet apart and he's using his speakerphone, my phone never rings when he calls and even if he leaves a VM it never comes through. I succumbed to the cell phone thing and now it is my primary contact number and it freaking doesn't WORK! What good is a phone if you cant communicate with the person you need to contact the most? After all the tech did, including switching us to a different tower, I still have to go outdoors and point the phone toward the tower to get even 2 bars. And according to customer and tech support neither tower are being upgraded currently, they are still being engineered. So? What? Wait? Sprint can NOT expect us to put up with this for months to come! I have been with Sprint since they purchased the old Airtouch but I'm thinking it may be time to go.

Journeyman

Completely understand

My husband has no issues with his phone.

I've had the ring problem for a year or more.

He couldn't believe until he actually witnessed the issue of not receiving a ring.

I now have no reception since we had the storm last week 6/6/13.

I've called sprint various times they explained it would be fixed today at 4:15 (NOT)
IT IS THEIR LOUSY TOWERS    THEY HAVE SOLD 3G and 4G service way before they

should have.  THEY ARE ALWAYS STATING THAT THEY ARE UPGRADING TOWERS AND
THEY CAN"T SWITCH ME TO A DIFFERENT TOWER>  I TOLD THEM WE PAY FOR SERVICE

AND THEY MONITOR EVERYTHING AND BEFORE THEY WORK ON A TOWER THEY NEED TO
SWITCH THE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE ON THESE LOUSY TOWERS.  SO FAR I HAVE DEMANDED A REBATE

I suggest everyone do so hit them where it hurts.  The tech support is trying to do what they can but if I hear one more time have a great day with the abuse we are all facing with this coverage I"Ll PUKE

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.