cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

Journeyman

No data in Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

Does anyone know why there is a data outage or when this is expected to be fixed? There are multiple phones in my office that are not receiving any data connection so it is not just my phone.

Tags (2)
39 REPLIES

Re: No data in Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

Manda_07,

Oh no! We can take a look into this for you, can I have your cross streets?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

No data in Jupiter FL too 33458.

Keeps switching from 3G to O, but still no data, and I was getting LTE here for the last few days, with great speeds too (19mbps down)

Journeyman

No data in West Palm Beach and Lake Worth.  Cross Streets are Gun Club Road and Congress Avenue in WPB, Lantana Road and the Turnpike in Lake Worth.

alberto122509,

Thanks for posting. I don't see any outages for 3G (EVDO) currently. However, we have started the buildout for LTE in your area.

It will be rolling out more and more, market by market. If you can hold on with us you will be able to enjoy those LTE speeds soon enough. http://bit.ly/zjo7FF

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Same problem in St. Lucie County, no data/internet access in Port St. Lucie, FL  at Port St. Lucie Boulevard/Airoso Blvd. and in Fort Pierce, FL, closest intersection would be Midway Road and Selvitz Road. Text messaging isn't working either. Ongoing at least 2 hours now

Journeyman

No data in Boca Raton, FL (33431). All of my friends in the area who are on Sprint (both LTE capable devices & EVDO only) have no data. Customer service was unreachable for several hours (tried both 611 and the 1-888-211-4727). SMS is very delayed and voice calls are iffy (if I try to place an outbound call it will work 1 out of 4 times).

I finally managed to get ahold of customer care and was told the ETA for repair is April 12th! This is horrible customer service. It shows that:

• If this is a hardware failure at the MSC then their spare parts process is horribly broken.
  • If this is a software/configuration problem then it tells me their QA process is horribly broken.
  • From reading other threads the outage is so widespread I can't imagine this being an issue with local backhauls.
  • If this is a major network issue it shows they have little to no redundancy built in their network.

When I first moved to Sprint voice quality was excellent and the data speeds were quite acceptable. Customer Service left something to be desired but as long as things worked it wasn't a huge issue. However in the last year my data speeds have slowed to a crawl, I have gotten more dropped calls, and the number of outages has increased to an alarming rate.

Journeyman

yea same here, I just realized texts don't work, or there is a big delay

Journeyman

No data in Coral Springs and Parkland FL as well....33076,33065

Journeyman

alberto122509 wrote:

yea same here, I just realized texts don't work, or there is a big delay

Which is interesting given that SMS (at least on my device) does not go over the data channel (some VZW LTE phones use IMS for SMS transport). So this leads me to theorize that the issue is somewhere in their IP backbone (since SMS is transported between SMSC's via IP). It's likely the lack of data is the inability of the PCF to contact the authentication/authorization servers. But Customer Care seems to have no idea what is wrong -- I'm just guessing here.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.