cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal at home !

Journeyman

No signal at home !

this has been going on for a while and i cant make any phone calls with out the  phone call being dropped i tryed everything from reseting my iphone network settings to dialing  ##update# ! I need this fixed my zip code is 92346 and my cross st is patterson and lemon.

9 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: No signal at home !

this seems to be happening a lot.  I'm in Michigan zip code 48442.  We have had poor if any signal for more than 2 weeks now.  Emailed sprint on the 7th of June they say it will be fixed on the 9th.  emailed them on the 14th it will be fixed on the 15th!   OMG it is the 17th and it still is not working!  Please fix the connection!  And if you cannot fix it for our area maybe you should give us the boost device I was told about!  instead of giving us the runaround!  This is ridiculous! 

Wizard

monica_r13,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize for the delayed response, but we just wanted to follow up with you to see whether or not you are still experiencing coverage issues at home? I reviewed your area, and based on the information that you provided, I found that we were conducting network upgrades to a tower near 1/2 CHURCH ST. Our technicians have completed work on that tower, so services should have improved in that area.

Can you let us know if you're still experiencing issues? If not we'll be happy to look further into this for you.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Wizard

SMRTSS05,

Thank you for reaching out to us as well. We understand your frustration and apologize for the issues. In your area of Michigan, we're conducting network upgrades for improvements. Our Network teams are conducting upgrades on two towers in that area. One is near FENTON RD and the other near S. FENWAY. Work is still being conducted at this time, but have you noticed any improvements with your services?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Well, I can currently talk for 4 or 5 minutes without disconnect.  which is better than the 1 to 2 minutes before!  Kind of embarrassing for not only me but Sprint as well, when you make a business call and start the conversation with you have my number so if we get disconnected you can return my call!  I sure hope this gets fixed very soon!  I stopped my land line service a few years ago because I never had issue with my service!  I have raved about my reception for years and now people are like I told you that you should have moved service providers before renewing your contract!  I do not want to move service providers I just want my reception back! 

Highlighted
Wizard

SMRTSS05,

Thanks for getting back to us. We want to assure you that your services will return back to normal operation once our Network teams have completed upgrades in your area. It is not our intent to diminish your services on purpose, but rather to perform these Network improvements now to insure that you and our other customers will have an improved and more reliable network experience going forward.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Ok three areas we get little or no service please update your map area codes 93430 on studio drive 91351 on sierra hwy and 93422 maple.  Major places I visit but rarely get coverage inly way I'm sending this msv is using wifi.  I don't expect anything to get done but for sprint to be honedt and not lie sbout all these changes. 

Journeyman

I don't get coverage at work or at home.  less than a mile apart and according to the coverage map I'm in the 4G LTE area.  tried the ##update# and still nothing.  If this isn't fixed asap I'm leaving Sprint.  I refuse to pay for unlimited no service.  I'm in La Porte, TX 77571.  Home @ Cottonwood Dr & Fairmont plus work @ N16th street and Barbours Cut. 

Wizard

welovethebeach,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I reviewed the areas that you provided and found that in the zip code of 93430 and 91351 we have started tower replacements and upgrades. In the zip code 93422 of we have upgrades that are scheduled to start within a few months. Just to clarify, have you always had issues with little to no coverage in these areas, or has this started over a period of time? The reason that I ask is because during the tower replacements and upgrades that are taking place it can affect your service and coverage.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Wizard

toothenator,

Thanks for reaching out to us as well. We apologize for the issues with LTE that you're experiencing at home and at work. I checked the area and found that we have a tower near AARON STREET that is affecting 4G LTE service there. Our technicians are currently working to restore 4G LTE service back to the area as soon as possible.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.