cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text logs ludicrous.

Journeyman

No text logs ludicrous.

It's pretty ridiculous that I either have to send in a notarized form or pay $4.99 for "mobile controls" to have a log of texts. It should be on the bill. I HAVE READ MANY POSTS REQUESTING THIS! Where are you Sprint? You just don't care about your customers wishes??! I've also read replies from agents saying its a government mandate that Sprint is not allowed to keep those records for privacy. Either that is COMPLETE BULLSHIT or Sprint really violated some privacy policies and have restrictions because they fucked up. Every other carrier automatically keeps these records and it's accessible online and on a bill as it should be. Sprint is just awful, crappy service, painfully slow data connections, dropped calls, stupid plans. I am so disappointed I left T-Mobile for this nightmare. I would never recommend sprint to anyone ever.

53 REPLIES
Master

Re: No text logs ludicrous.

kmon86,

I apologize if these available methods to obtain your text detail log is unsatisfying.  At this time these are the only two methods to perform this request but we do highly appreciate your feedback.  We are always looking to change to better satisfy our customers and provide more options in the future.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

So what your saying is the only way we can check the text log on our plan is to pay for it??

Journeyman

How do we go about getting the text log

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for reaching out. You can request a report of your text message usage detail by following the instructions provided here http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Get_your_text_message_usage_details/a9035f32-ee60-43ec-889...

Let me know if you need assistance.

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

Obviously I already knew that. You are no help. Sprint is the worst.

Journeyman

I have read numerous questions for the last 4 years asking for the text log. Most of the sprint customers, including myself, just need or are asking for the phone #'s. The answers are incomplete or just plain stupid! There is no"mandate" as every other cell phone company provides the #'s. Practically every other week the Sprint site is down for enhancements. What enhancements? Your customers are looking for access to the #'s for texts not lame reasons or excuses that are not answered. Provide your customers with what they are asking or be prepared to lose a lot of your customers. I would prefer to pay more for my cell phone service in order to be able to access both call logs and text logs! Get with the program Sprint!

Master

garambula

We hear your and appreciate the feedback. The options previously noted are the only ones currently available, but hopefully the method will be updated. In the meantime, if the information is required for legal purposes the steps currently set in place would be a great assistance.

Zena

Social Care Team

Journeyman

And again...more bullsh*t!!

Master

teebone41,

Thanks for posting. What's going on? How may we best assist you?

Thanks,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.