cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3 ???

Journeyman

Note 3 ???

Im eligible for an Upgrade right now and I was going to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. But now I keep reading that the Note 3 is coming out in September so Im kinda torn on what I should do...Is there really a big difference between the two??? Should I wait for the 3 or should I just get the Note 2. Thanks..

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES

Re: Note 3 ???

Gobeezgo

You can follow up to date news and new device launches for sprint @ www.sprint.com/newsroom . Check them all out then decide feature for feature etc. All the devices are great I know its hard to choose.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just like the previous individual, i am due for an upgrade as well and I am very much anticipating the note 3.  Does sprint have a release date for this phablet or price yet?

Wizard

mrperfect6769,

Unfortunately we don't have any information on the device yet. Samsung hasn't officially announced it to the public. Please check back on our newsroom link provided above after Samsung announces their release.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Report: Samsung will initially launch only Snapdragon 800 variant of Galaxy Note III | SamMobile

Be sure to read all the related posts as well.

In summary, the Note III might release week 36 which is Sept 2-8, but Samsung isn't set to officially announce on Sept 4 in Berlin. See it on shelves as early as the 5th I would guess, but plan on a week or two after to be safe.

13MP camera with Image stabilization

2.3GHz processor

5.68" screen

Plus much more to include Android 4.3

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Wizard

BrandonDozier,

Thanks for the post. The specs are just speculation until Samsung officially makes the announcement but if they turn out to be valid it should be a very powerful device.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.