cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the unlimited my way plans why does employee discount apply only for the data and not for the whole bill?

Wizard

On the unlimited my way plans why does employee discount apply only for the data and not for the whole bill?

Why dose the unlimited my way plans employee discount only apply for the data and not the whole bill why is that? If Sprint decides to apply the discount for the whole bill maybe I will change my plan to unlimited my way. Sprint should think about apply the employee discount for the whole bill not just for the data.

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: On the unlimited my way plans why does employee discount apply only for the data and not for the whole bill?

Same reason on the old simply everything, which was unlimited data, talk and text, couldn't be discountable. They are just following the same pricing scheme. 

Wizard

Re: On the unlimited my way plans why does employee discount apply only for the data and not for the whole bill?

So I'm going to stay with my 1500 minutes everything data share plan atill something better comes along or atill Sprint give the employee discount for the whole bill not just for the data,

Journeyman

Well the 1500 data share plan for more than two people is cheaper anyways. However if you have two people, if you plan to upgrade, there's a chance they'll make you switch to the My Way as well as your data isn't guaranteed on the 1500 data share plan.

Wizard

Yes it is cheaper than the new plans plus I have a discount also and right now is the whole bill with my 1500 data share plan.

Highlighted
Master

nas35,

Thanks for your reply. The new plans are meant to reduce the price for each subscriber on the talk/text recurring charge, the data charge for Unlimited or 1gig data is the only charge that does not reduce for each subscriber. Our Framily plans offer even more value, check it out:

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_more_about_the_Sprint_Framily_Plan/315d1dfb-7fe2-4e5...

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I actually switched to the unlimited my way plan and noticed they did not include my employee discount.  I was able to contact customer service and switch back to my old plan.

The reason I was giving about employee discounts is that the discount does NOT apply to unlimited portions of your bill.  Supposedly, it's in the terms of employee discounts.   So since on those plans, everything is unlimited, employee discounts do not apply.  Hope this helps.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.