cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online View of text messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

Online View of text messages

I WAS able to view  text messages that were sent to my phone online.

I logged into sprint, went to device then it took me to another page where I logged back in and was able to view the received messages and I was able to forward received messages. Well, Now I cannot and I am erked by this.

It is a  Nextel Debut . It works 3 weeks ago !!!!!

I was able to change preferences as well

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Online View of text messages

I have been looking for the same thing. It looks like they have removed that functionality.

Journeyman

I have been looking for the same thing. It looks like they have removed that functionality.

Journeyman

Journeyman

did you ever figure out how to view those??

Wizard

kansasbeauty,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately this information is not available. The only information for texts that is available online is the number of messages that have been used. If you need further information, customer service has a form that can be filled out and notorized to request that the phone numbers for the messages but it will still not include the message.

Thank you

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

If you want to see your text messages online, Sprint offers a few solutions. In my opinion, the best one is Google Voice, and it's pretty awesome. Sprint partnered with Google to make Google Voice extremely easy for Sprint customers to configure and use. Google Voice does a heck of a lot more than just provide text history and detail, though. And it's absolutely free. Give it a try by visiting http://www.google.com/googlevoice/sprint/.

Journeyman

I am not sure what kind of phone you have. However, I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII and there is an "app" that comes with it called Kies Air. If you select it and go to WiFi (that's the one I went to), the phone will display a URL. Type that URL into your internet browser on your computer and you will see basically everything that's on your phone. Text messages, phone logs, pictures, videos, etc. You can even send texts from your computer through your phone number this way.

I don't know if this is what you intended to do, but that's my best advice.

Journeyman

So you won't allow me the owner of the service and the phone to see texting information, but you WILL give it over to the government???????  How do you justify this practice?

Journeyman

BUMP!