cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone always roaming

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone always roaming

Why is my phone always in roaming?  It's progressively getting worse over the last month and now my husband (who has a totally different phone than me) is also having roaming issues.  My calls have been dropping a lot lately as well. So frustrating!

4 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Phone always roaming

Bridgetg03,

I would like to look into this situation for you. Please provide your zip and cross streets so I can check your local Network. Thanks in advance. I am here to assist.

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks

Journeyman

48035 Harper and 14 mile rd, but it doesn't matter where I am.  I am ALWAYS roaming no matter the place.

Journeyman

Bridgetg03,

Thank you for providing your location information it was most helpful. After checking into your service area I did not find any issues in regards to roaming in the area. However, I have taken it upon myself to notify our network engineers of the issue so they may investigate this matter further. Furthermore, what kind of devices are you and your husband using? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps with them such as updating your data profile and power cycling them? Also, have you tried switching your device from roaming to Sprint service only? Please let me know, I look forward to your response and working with your further on this matter.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.