cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

Journeyman

Poor Service

Once again, I’m experiencing significant service problems. Despite having followed up repeatedly to report on the poor service at the multiple locations I’ve notified Sprint support of there have never been any improvements. This has gone on for over a year. Tickets get opened and pursued, Sprint Technical Support people call me and waste my time with questions and directives to make changes to my phone, yet the poor service persist. There is nowhere that any of the 4 phones we have on my business account that we receive 4G service, NO WHERE, and particularly not at my home address in Park Ridge or the Evanston, IL address previously provided.   I’ve just paid my bill and have to ask why. Although promised, no credit has ever been issued for all the service related problems we’ve had. Account Services seems unwilling to rectify this and as I don’t receive the service I pay for I’d prefer to get out of my contract and go to a reliable carrier like Verizon.

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Poor Service

Don't count on Sprint customer service to do anything. They will string you along as long as you let them. Sprint never gives you what you pay for. You can't trust anything they say, but you can count on not getting what you pay for and they don't care. That is there politics and rules of training.

Journeyman

I agree with your assessment not to trust or expect Sprint to provide true solutions. Given the number of Sprint customers with similiar complaints I wonder whether a class action suit against Sprint for consumer fraud might be the best course of action. The company know it isn't providing the services customers are paying for yet they do little to nothing to resolve infrastructure issues and problems upgrading cell towers and implementing 4G and LTE.

Journeyman

I don't know of anyone using Sprint that doesn't have a problem with service, cell or customer. Calling them only wastes your time and money. They have been working on my complaint since last November, they keep telling me they have changed something in a tower, (there are six within 5 miles) service is still either low or a circle with a line through it. Have an air rave in my home so I can use my broadband internet to make cell calls, its a joke of the worst form. The last update they sent to my phones will not allow you to keep the 4G (non existant) turned off so your battery is dead within 2 hours of unplugging from the charger. Ive said it before and Ill say it again, file a complaint with the FCC. http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

Journeyman

Let me know if there is a class action against them, I have documented all of the lack of service I have had, Ill join that in a heart beat.

Wizard

laglines,

Over the last year Sprint has been expanding and enhancing its network. Doing so through the transition of Network Vision (www.sprint.com/network), this is the combination of multiple networks into one. Streamlining the network will provide increased signal at greater lengths. During this time of change intermittence may be felt with service. Your patience is appreciated as this is completion, however I know at times it will be frustrating and feel like there is no end in sight.

I’m more than happy to look into the area or the reports that have been filed in regards to your delays in service for an updated status, if wanted?

Thank you for reaching out to us on Sprint Community, if you need additional assistance let us know.  If we do not hear back in 48hrs we will consider the case resolved.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Over the last "year and a half 1 1/2", I have had awful call service with my Sprint - meaning tons of dropped calls, down to not being able to make a call at all and having to go outside for a signal!  Believe me, I am feed up with this also. When I travel on the highways, there is hardly any problem.  Last year, Sprint gave me a credit and told me that the problem was fixed but it was not.  So, a couple of weeks ago, I wrote Sprint's CEO and received a call from their executive care team.  Yes, they did tell me that I needed to replace my phone but they also "admitted" they were having some serious problems with the towers in my area. Well, I did get a second opinion on the condition of my phone and I was told that absolutely nothing was wrong with it.  The executive care team told me they were about to finish working on the towers in my area. They had the technicians to follow up with me just a couple of days ago to ask me if the service was any better.  I am giving it until Tuesday to way in on the verdict. 

I strongly suggest that you contract the "executive care team 855.848.3280" and find out what is the situation with the towers in your area.  Sprint has been doing a lot of upgrading for a while but you deserve to be able to make a decent call - you pay for that.   Personally,  I do not have any problems with their customer service but I don't want to leave a good company just because of "growing pains". 

Journeyman

Please report when ALL work will be completed in the 55434 area.

Journeyman

Let me know as well.  I am ready this has gone on for way too long for me.  Of course Sprint is not willing to help at all. I have talked to several people from customer service to technicians and everyone has admitted they have a problem but they just say we have to hang in there because they are working on their towers. From what I am reading this has been going on for a long time.  I'm going to be filing a complaint with the fcc for sure.