cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor coverage in San Diego

Journeyman

Poor coverage in San Diego

Can anyone explain to me why my service in El Cajon, CA (92021) is so terrible?  I finally saw 4g about two hundred yards from my house at the local middle school after how many years of waiting.  Yet I can't carry a call in my house...literally two hundres yards away.  When I do get service...it is 3G.  We're the 8th largest city in the U.S., but I feel like I'm in the badlands of South Dakota or something.  Any explanations out there?

2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Poor coverage in San Diego

Mutt619,

Happy to explain the situation happening in your area. We're in the process of upgrading our network to Network Vision. We're not working only to fix the issues you're experiencing, but to improve the overall customer experience near your location. Look for improvements soon.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Poor coverage in San Diego

Coverage still sucks here. It's been bad for months. They don't care whether you can use the brick of a phone they trapped you into or not.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.