cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raleigh Sprint 4G LTE June 17 - Anyone able to connect?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Raleigh Sprint 4G LTE June 17 - Anyone able to connect?

Sprint announced 4G LTE now available in the Raleigh market as of 06/17/13.  Looking at the map, it is supposed to be pretty complete coverage over the metro area.

But, my Motorola Photon Q picked up 4G for about 1/4 mile near my office, and then another 2 miles on the beltline, during my 22 mile commute home yesterday.  This morning, I ran Sensorly all the way to work, and it didn't pick up 4G at all the whole ride.

Just wondering if anyone else has been able to connect to the 4G LTE network on any kind of wide basis.  Just walked outside, in an area very clearly marked as "Best" coverage for LTE, and only got 3G.

2 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Raleigh Sprint 4G LTE June 17 - Anyone able to connect?

LAaronYoung,

Thanks for the post. At this time we are still working on LTE in your area. As more towers go live LTE will spread. Thanks for the patience.

Sean L

Social Care

GrandMaster

Re: Raleigh Sprint 4G LTE June 17 - Anyone able to connect?

the sprint map itself is showing what the coverage will be like once the upgrades are completed. for a factual map go to either the sensorly site or download the sensorly app and use that..its factual mapping with signals picked up by other customers using that app...so if it aint showing in a certain area then its a safe bet its not there yet...or no one has passed through there using the app..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.