cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove line from family plan to own

Journeyman

Remove line from family plan to own

I am trying to remove my line from a family plan to my own line and upgrade to a new phone and plan. Whenever I try and change plan for my phone it tries to change the whole family plan. How can I remove my line from the family plan with keeping the same number? I have access to the family plan sprint account and I made my own account that I want to transfer the line over to, but for some reason I cant figure out how to do this.

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Re: Remove line from family plan to own

Good morning,

Oh no worries, we can get you taken care of. Levi4u has posted the correct link to getting that transfer completed from one account to the other account. Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance. I am her for you.

Take care,
*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

What plan and phone are you going to switch to?  I think I can save you some money.

Journeyman

I just talk to them and they said no, I have been a customer for 13 years. I am buying out the contract and find some one else.

Journeyman

Hi there.  Who is it that you talked to?  I'd be happy to assist you through this process if you could PM me your phone number and PIN.

Thank you so much!

*Shannon