cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG MEGA !!!!!

Journeyman

SAMSUNG MEGA !!!!!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN SPRINT IS GOING TO RELEASE THE SAMSUNG MEGA, AT&T HAS HAD THIS PHONE FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW GOING ON THREE OR FOUR MONTHS. THAT'S A NICE BIG SCREEN PHONE IT'S GOT A 6.3 INCH SCREEN.

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: SAMSUNG MEGA !!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sprint will hold it for holidays. I would speculate for mid to end of November.

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

F.B.I.

Thanks for your inquiry. The Galaxy Mega is expected to be released sometime later this year. You can visit http://newsroom.sprint.com  for updates on phone releases. The most recent article for the Mega is here: http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-to-bring-unlimited-data-experience-to-samsung-galaxy... . I hope this helps!

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

F.B.I.,

Hi there. The Galaxy Mega releases on November 8. Read up on it here: Fact Sheet: Samsung Galaxy Mega™ | Sprint Newsroom.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

A mobile tech site stated Friday that this handset would be on sale for $199.99. I sure hope not.  Why would Sprint price a mid-grade phone at a $50 premium to the Galaxy Note II?  More items work with the Note II including the Galaxy Gear Watch when it gets the next update from 4.1 to 4.3.  So help me and others understand why we should warrant paying a 50 dollar premium for a phone with internals similar to a GS3. I want this phone don't get me wrong but not at a price I purchased my HTC EVO 4G LTE for last year.  Even Walmart is selling AT&T version for $129.99. 

LG G2, Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and S4 Mini Landing on Sprint November 8, HTC One Max Priced at $250 ...

Master

I'm sure that if you check Amazon or other third party retailers  you will get that price ($129.99), just don't buy it from Sprint. It's always like that, I wonder why!!!!

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.