cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT SUCKS!!!

Journeyman

SPRINT SUCKS!!!

Sprint has to be the all time worst carrier in all the free world.  I can assure that once I have served this life sentence they will NEVER EVER EVER EVER have to worry with having me as a customer. Of all the years I was with AT&T I never had to deal with rude and obnoxious customer service reps, never had an issue with payment arrangements on my bill when I needed it, never ever had to go without a phone while my was being replaced or repaired. They always gave me a replacement phone for FREE until my issue was resolved so that THEIR PAYING CUSTOMER wouldn't have any interruption in my day to day service. This contract can't end fast enough for me.....

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT SUCKS!!!

In addition to all that, the signal is HORRIBLE. There are times when I can't even get a good signal in my own home. I could go on endlessly about this company. I think some other company needs to buy them out and shut Sprint completely down.

Journeyman

i agree

Journeyman

I've had sprint since jan 2012 and there's not one day that my phone is not slow. This company sucks no good service the Internet it takes hours to load while all my friends have AT&T or Verizon they load in 2 secs. I can't wait to get out of this contract!

Journeyman

I've been a loyal Sprint customer for THIRTEEN years. Until recently, I not only raved about their customer service, but I consistently recommended friends to them, No more. Today I had one of the worst customer service experiences ever. Not in the store, but by multiple people on the phone. The last person I spoke to--Deborah--was horrific. Not only wouldn't she transfer me to her manager, she claimed she HAD NO MANAGER (clearly not a GOOD manager) and then she hung up on me! All of this happened right in front of the store reps who were trying their best to help me. I spent over $300/month at Sprint and have been a customer since my first cell phone. Not only am I now a completely dissatisfied customer, but I will pull my lines one-by-one from what has sadly become an incredibly poorly run company.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint sucks.. I honestly can't believe I pay 180 a month for **** Internet. I'm calling Tomorrow to cancel this I'm not paying one more bill. Switching to Verizon

Journeyman

im leaving also after 4 years with them. 2 months left on my contract and i'm done. $10 "smart phone fee". unlimited crappy data 3g speed only. $36 upgrade fee. dropped calls up the butt on a daily basis. no more loyalty credits.

Wizard

MooreJ67,

It saddens me to see you feel this way and we are here to help with any issues you may be experiencing.  In both or your posts you outlined a number of different issues and I would like to address them all.  Are you looking to setup a payment arrangement with our financial department?  What was the reason you were declined an extension?  At this time Sprint Repair Centers don’t have loaner devices available but most repairs are completed within 1-2 hours or a replacement issued within 48-72 hours.  What's going on with your device?  Did a technician have a moment to review it?  If there is no physical, liquid and/or corrosion damage and you have Asurion's TEP coverage there is no cost for the technicians to repair/replace your device.  What fees were you advised you would have to pay?  We want you to always enjoy your services, how long have there been issues at your home with services?  What issues are you experiencing with your services?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

JAHrasta30,

What's going on that you feel the same way?  Are you experiencing similar issues?  Please provide any details; it would be greatly appreciated so we may locate a solution.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

Lion1969,

We don't want to see you go and we are here for you.  Are you experiencing issues with slow data everywhere or at a particular location?  Have you always had an issue with the services or is this recent?  What model device are you utilizing?

Sprint Social Care Team

David