Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre Order Ship Out Date

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre Order Ship Out Date

ok cool keep us updated please

Journeyman

I ain't gonna lie...I'm still looking! LOL! I may need therapy after I get my phone. LOL!

Journeyman

you're so funny, I wonder if you can get Sprint to finance rehab for the damage caused by the suspence of such an awesome phone LOL

Journeyman

Eh its simple

Sprint gives confirmation or sprint can lose customers.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/352703/20120615/samsung-galaxy-s3-att-deal-amazon-target.htm

Considering I am paying $50 extra to have the phone first, paid up front...no questions asked.  I like Sprint and I like thier plans, but when it comes to pr they do suck.

Journeyman

Posttraumatic stress disorder! LOL!

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I just want my phone...........after a long day of work I thought today it would be waiting for me once I got home. So now I have to go another day waiting for my phone to get here. SPRINT THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!

Journeyman

hey imma need therapy to this is crazy well they said if we dont hear nothing by wednesday call

Journeyman

have you heard anything about ur order

Journeyman

Why is everyone so upset with the Pre-Orders?

I guess I just don't get why everyone feels we should have the phone by now, when every rumor about a shipping date from any US Carrier has been no earlier than Today for shipping...

I'm just as anxious to get my phone as everybpdy else here, but unless it comes after thursday I'm not going to whine about it... I want it now, but I'm realistic...

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.