cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre Order Ship Out Date

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre Order Ship Out Date

I ordered my white 32g on 6/6. The rep told me I should still get it. That its in fulfillment or something like that. And that on her end it shows shipped.

If I dont get a tracking number by tomorrow to call them back to figure out when Im going to get it.

Journeyman

I've had my ups and downs with Sprint over the years, and I'm the first to admit there are NO perfect wireless carriers out there. And, through it all, I've not only remained loyal, I have multiple lines/accounts and have referred many 'family and friends' to Sprint as well.

BUT ... increasingly poor reception in the Atlanta metro area (LTE???) and now this fiasco? Obviously the delay may be out of Sprint's control, but the communication around it is not. And the communication, as we all know, has been abysmal.

I'm still looking forward to an amazing S III phone whenever it shows up. Yet this experience has definitely soured me on Sprint. Unless they do something to 'make it right' for those of us who PRE-ordered, I'll move the other lines and simply won't be able to recommend them anymore. (And heaven forbid the 32GB version shows up in stores before the pre-orders get delivered...)

C'mon, Sprint. I'm on your side. I've been telling folks to give you a second chance for years.

You are better than this. Aren't you? Hello, Sprint? You still there?

Journeyman

I just called Sprint about the back ordered message and was informed by the rep that the GS3 phones wouldn't be shipping out until the week of the 25th.

So who knows if and when it will ever ship... Just be nice if Sprint knew how to keep its customers properly informed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone get the feeling that Sprint might have sold phones they didnt even  have in their warehouse yet. If you did have them, then stop selling when you reach the number you actually have.

Journeyman

How can we expect to stay informed as customers, when Sprint cant even communicate with employees correctly and accurately.

Journeyman

Can a Sprint rep please come on here and explain how you "ran out" of "Pre-orders".  This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with the rental car.

At one point in time, the Galaxy S3 "sale" page had shown, "SORRY NO MORE PREORDERS".  So therefore, they "RAN OUT" of pre-orders, which means someone counted the phones, entered it into inventory, and when they soldout of prealocated phones, the website changed to reflect this.

Orrrr.....

So did they really say, "Hey, when we sell this many phones, keep collecting peoples money for another 4 days and when we get a rediculous amount of orders...THAT'S when we'll tell people we ran out of pre-orders..then in two weeks we'll have a nice mob of people trying to make sense of our "oops".

Again...solid work Sprint.

aka - Exactly what russstripling (a few posts up) suggests.

They used customer money to front financial operations at Sprint with zero intent on a return to the customer in "promised time"

Journeyman

CMatSprint

Samsung Galaxy S III availability update

Posted by CMatSprint on Jun 19, 2012 5:07:13 PM

Due to overwhelming demand and limited supply for Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III, we are running a little behind on deliveries. The 16GB version of Samsung Galaxy S III device will be available in Web Sales and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) beginning on Thursday, June 21. It will be in all remaining sales channels next week.

We are optimistic that we’ll be shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III-16GB pre-orders this week and that they will be delivered by June 21 as anticipated. There is a chance, however, that we may be a day or two late. We anticipate shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III-32GB pre-orders next week. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate the patience of our customers as we work through this minor delay in availability. We know that many of you are eager to experience the next generation of the Samsung Galaxy series on the only network to provide unlimited data plans to new and existing customers. Should this situation change, we will continue to update this post as we have new information to share.

To join other customers in discussion, please visit the Samsung Galaxy S III section of our Community.

More information:

Samsung Galaxy S® III 16GB

Samsung Galaxy S® III 32GB

Journeyman

Do you have a tracking number yet?

Journeyman

Just spoke within an other agent and he was a dumbass

Journeyman

Not tracking number but does it still say back ordered ??

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.