cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre Order Ship Out Date

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre Order Ship Out Date

darb6813 wrote:

So has anyone uninstalled "bloatware"? There are some pre-installed apps I know I'll never use and I just wanted some opinions on uninstalling them or if I should give them a chance. lol.

I removed all the Sprint Bloatware off my phone & some of the Samsung stuff also

only thing I kept was AllShare, S Memo, & S Voice.....

Journeyman

EyeAmTJ wrote:

darb6813 wrote:

So has anyone uninstalled "bloatware"? There are some pre-installed apps I know I'll never use and I just wanted some opinions on uninstalling them or if I should give them a chance. lol.

I removed all the Sprint Bloatware off my phone & some of the Samsung stuff also

How were you able to do that? Do you have to root......i want to get rid of some of the stuff i know i will never use...lol

Journeyman

BTW, this phone is SIC!!!!! and marble white is awesome

Highlighted
Journeyman

EyeAmTJ wrote:

s11am wrote:

I know I will, I have the odin tar Downloaded but right now we only have about 3 roms for it, I do see Blazer is out for it, but I waiting to make sure the phone is okay and letting Devs get the bugs out of the roms but the ads are killing me

I just stick with the stock ROM, after I remove bloatware I'm good

You might want to install the patched SamsungCamera.apk for 192Mbit audio and 30MBit/s video, while you're at it .

Journeyman

EyeAm TJ,

so you were able to remove the bloatware without rooting the phone?

Journeyman

Do you know if the DC will cover Northern Virginia? I'm in Springfield and Woodbridge area. I called Sprint and the representative couldn't even answer my question...smdh!

Journeyman

Saywhaaat77 wrote:

EyeAmTJ wrote:

darb6813 wrote:

How were you able to do that? Do you have to root......i want to get rid of some of the stuff i know i will never use...lol

I rooted only took me about 10 minutes to do such

Journeyman

Njord wrote:

EyeAmTJ wrote:

s11am wrote:

I know I will, I have the odin tar Downloaded but right now we only have about 3 roms for it, I do see Blazer is out for it, but I waiting to make sure the phone is okay and letting Devs get the bugs out of the roms but the ads are killing me

I just stick with the stock ROM, after I remove bloatware I'm good

You might want to install the patched SamsungCamera.apk for 192Mbit audio and 30MBit/s video, while you're at it .

Never even heard of this, I don't think I seen it on the XDA forums LOL

Journeyman

@ashley Yes it will. It will cover everything south of Baltimore to just north of Richmond. Especially on yhe I 95 corridor. That for the most part is considered the DC market region. They have upgraded some of the towers in my area to network vision and 3g speeds improved from around 200-300kbps down to 1400-1700 kbps down during peak hours.

Journeyman

AshleyCeeCee wrote:

EyeAm TJ,

so you were able to remove the bloatware without rooting the phone?

Naaah, u have to root to remove that stuff LOL

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.