cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Error Codes

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S4 Error Codes

I JUST bought a new Galaxy S4 last night after having an iPhone for a long time. As soon as I get home I get an error code 34 and can not send outgoing text messages. I called technical support and she went through some process where we re activated the phone, it worked after that. I wake up this morning and get error code 97. I had to restart the phone and it worked. This is really annoying and I'm ready to take the phone back. I really like this phone and WANT it to work correctly. I don't have an air rave device as I've read caused problems with the S3. Please help! I don't feel that the people at the store really know what they are talking about.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Error Codes

gjackson0325

Thank you for the post. This does sound like an activation type issue and shouldn't be a problem with the actual device.

Are you still getting this error as of today? If so, have you noticed any issues with any of the services - data, voice, text?

If so, please send me a private message with your phone number and account PIN and I'll go through the line to find any possible provisioning/activation issues and get them corrected.

Thank you,

Chris

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.