cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Error Codes

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S4 Error Codes

I JUST bought a new Galaxy S4 last night after having an iPhone for a long time. As soon as I get home I get an error code 34 and can not send outgoing text messages. I called technical support and she went through some process where we re activated the phone, it worked after that. I wake up this morning and get error code 97. I had to restart the phone and it worked. This is really annoying and I'm ready to take the phone back. I really like this phone and WANT it to work correctly. I don't have an air rave device as I've read caused problems with the S3. Please help! I don't feel that the people at the store really know what they are talking about.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Error Codes

gjackson0325

Thank you for the post. This does sound like an activation type issue and shouldn't be a problem with the actual device.

Are you still getting this error as of today? If so, have you noticed any issues with any of the services - data, voice, text?

If so, please send me a private message with your phone number and account PIN and I'll go through the line to find any possible provisioning/activation issues and get them corrected.

Thank you,

Chris