cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule of 4G LTE in Tallahassee, FL

Journeyman

Schedule of 4G LTE in Tallahassee, FL

Found this news from sprint on 04/18/2013 about up coming new markets including Tallahassee, FL in months.  Wonder any clearer schedule available now.

THANKS.

16 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Schedule of 4G LTE in Tallahassee, FL

Where'd you see Tallahassee in that list?  Read it 3x and must be missing it.

Message was edited by: SMARTTSPR1NT Never mind:  The second part of the list, the first four or five or not in alphabetical order.  I was using logic and it failed me. 

Journeyman

BlueField2k,

That’s a great question and I am happy to see that you are checking out our site for updates on the 4G rollouts. It does look like there are some towers in Tallahassee, Fl that have 4G upgrades completed. We are currently working on getting 4G out to the rest of the area in the next few months.  If you can provide your cross streets and zip I can take a better look at your specific location.

Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I work at Shumark Oak Blvd and Capital Circle NE and live near Pedrick Rd and Buck Lake Rd.  What area are the 4G towers already up in and do you know where they will eventually be?

Journeyman

SMARTTSPR1NT

Hi,

Thank you for providing me your information. I looked up this locations and I show that your work tower off of Joel Brown Rd, is currently getting upgraded and is due to be completed in the next three months. The tower closest to your home location is off Fleischman Rd. around 2.3 miles away and is scheduled to be upgraded to 4G in the next three months as well.

The current standing towers are the ones that will be upgraded to 4G LTE. As far as the area where LTE towers are already up, I’m seeing 4G LTE being reported along Apalanchee Pkwy and Capital Cr SE but we are currently working hard to expand LTE coverage to more spectrum.

Hope this is helpful and if you have other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

Roxana

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks a lot for the update and information.

I live at Bluefield Lane close to Centerville Road (32309) and work at FDOT Burns building by Swannee Street (32399).

So three months from now, the 4G/4GLTE should be up and running around October sometime, right?!

By the way, the 3G in my work area is the worst in entire Tallahassee, please help and see what cound be the cause.

THANKS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bluefield2k

Hello,

No problem. I see no network events in the two provided locations. I do see however, that on both of those locations the closest towers to them are due for upgrades in the next three months. 3G might be impacted due to those upgrades being done at this time. Therefore might be causing you intermediate service. We are diligently working as fast as possible to complete those upgrades. Service will the back to normal and better than before once this is done. Hang in there!

Roxana

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I live at the intersection of West College Ave and Martin Luther King Jr, 32301. Any indication of when LTE will be available for me?

Journeyman

tc_howe12

I have looked into your location at West College Ave and Martin Luther King Jr, 32301 and I am showing the towers in your area are schedule to for 4G upgrades within the next few months. You definitely should be seeing some LTE in your area by the end of the year! As Roxana said with upgrading the towers you may experience intermittent service but once the upgrade is complete you will see faster speeds.

-Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Hello

i have an issue i can connect to LTE on arden road and adams street but not on woodville hwy and capital circle

4768 wooville hwy is there any towers for LTE in that area ?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.