cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Service?

Journeyman

Self Service?

I was speaking to a CSR yesterday about making a payment to my account. Simple transaction, right?  Nope!  She could not even take my payment! She told me that this is now a "self service" option and to make my payment by dialing *3 or going to sprint.com. She then proceeded to tell me all of the other "self service" options now in place-- Starting Monday the 26th, we can no longer call customer care to have our phones activated, blocking numbers, changing phone numbers, resetting voicemail passwords, etc... So just a little heads-up for people who call into customer service-- there are some transactions that can no longer be done!!

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Self Service?

PumpkinGirl,

Thanks for sharing. It is true that we are implementing more self-help options for our customers. Most account changes can be simply done with a few clicks right from this website. This ensures our customers are able to choose exactly what they want and when they want, since the website is available 24/7. It also eliminates the need to call in, answer prompts, and wait for someone to answer your call. If there's a complex issue we're still here to assist with that via phone call, these forums,  http://twitter.com/sprintcare, or Sprint | Facebook.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.