cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Issues in the Boise/Star/Eagle, Idaho Area

Journeyman

Service Issues in the Boise/Star/Eagle, Idaho Area

In the last few weeks, my family of four has been experiencing at least 10 dropped calls a day per phone.  Is there an issue in the Boise, Star, Eagle Idaho area?  When will this be resolved?  I am getting ready to upgrade two phones and if this does not get better I will be moving to a competitor.  What is the status and when will this improve?

Greatly Disappointed in Idaho

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Service Issues in the Boise/Star/Eagle, Idaho Area

Hi EagelD99,

Thanks for posting and reporting this dropped call issue. I sincerely apologize that this is occurring. I completely understand how frustrating dropped calls are. To look into this matter further, mind sharing with me your zip code and nearest cross streets? This information will allow me to narrow the issue down to the precise cellular site you're accessing.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

The two zip codes are 83616 and 83669.  Cross streets might not really be helpful as it is occuring in a wide area within Star and Eagle.  The area that it covers is within the following street zone--Star Road, Beacon Light Road, Eagle Road, Chinden Blvd.  Thanks so much!

Wizard

EagleD99,

Thanks for replying. I seeing mostly normal activity on your nearby towers. There is, however, a tower that is experiencing intermittent service issues. Our technicians are currently addressing this matter and implementing a fix. We anticipate a fix will be in place soon. Meanwhile, to ensure your device is properly synced with the towers that are stable, please power cycle your device. Upon powering the device back on, please update both your profile and PRL's.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.